Paint my wheels, or no?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
newexhaust9to.jpg

I'm thinking about either painting them red (to match the graphics on the bike), white (my jacket and helmet are red/white/black), or bronze (just because I've got bronze wheels on my CRX, and they look awesome)...

I've also got some red 'rim-tape' stripes that I haven't decided if I should put on instead of painting them...
rimpromo.jpg

opinions?

screw the wheels, paint over that gay rainbow bright star

i like the black and red look. i dunno how solid red wheels would look though. maybe a red stripe or just the spokes red or something.

if it were me id keep em black.

the black/bronze looks sick too, but its kinda played out imo

Keep em black, put the red rim tape on them... Is that an r6 or r1? Can't really tell in the pics. I miss my r6. Must get new one...

remove all decals, paint rims bronze. itll match the crx, and look hot. that black bike looks hot with the bronze wheels.

anodized red, like someone else mentioned, would be badass.

rim tape FTW!!! DON'T do white wheels. The amount of brake dust you'll accumulate on them will make you wish you'd left them black. I know. I've had both. And bike brake dust doesn't come off as easily as on car wheels. You'll spend days cleaning them. It's a pain.

That kawi does look sick, but zx12r's are way too heavy to have much fun on.

go with the bronze.. IMO, it looks sick

Quoted post[/post]]
rim tape FTW!!! DON'T do white wheels. The amount of brake dust you'll accumulate on them will make you wish you'd left them black. I know. I've had both. And bike brake dust doesn't come off as easily as on car wheels. You'll spend days cleaning them. It's a pain.

That kawi does look sick, but zx12r's are way too heavy to have much fun on.
:werd: on the brake dust. it sucks ass.

and that Kawi is not a zx12, its either a zx10 or a zx6rr

Back