Paint my wheels, or no?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You have two options:

1.) Red rim stripe. Save some cash.
2.) Paint bike, bronze wheels. Spend some cash.

That's it.

And this is my brothers new bike. I just rode it the other day, HOLY GODDAMN!!! :worthy:

06r6_se_03.jpg

460949823_l.jpg

It's the 50th anniversary R6. It's the Race Edition or some shit with the low mounted pipe. It's sooooo sick!!

Quoted post[/post]]
You have two options:

1.) Red rim stripe. Save some cash.
2.) Paint bike, bronze wheels. Spend some cash.

That's it.

And this is my brothers new bike. I just rode it the other day, HOLY GODDAMN!!! :worthy:

06r6_se_03.jpg

460949823_l.jpg

It's the 50th anniversary R6. It's the Race Edition or some shit with the low mounted pipe. It's sooooo sick!!

LoL. I was wondering why some were getting on me for wanting the new r6. THE most badass bike. I've ridden hondas. I've ridden Yamahas. I can't say I've rideen a kawi or a suzuki, but when I almost bought a brand new zx6rr, but decided to get the r6 instead, EVERYONE I know who rides sportbikes, streetrider or racer, said I made the ABSOLUTE best decision I could have ever made by getting the r6. I like the gsxr600's, I like the cbr600rr's, but I LOVE the R6. I like the way it looks better than the rest. I like the way it sounds, rides. 90% of why I would get a bike is personal preference. I like the kawi's and the yamahas most, because I like the way they feel when I sit on them, and the way they look. Regardless. I made my decision. the RC can wait, I'm getting my 2006 R6 come june/july. I'm having motorcycle withdrawls after having ridden them as my main mode of transportation for the last 3 years. It's been 3 months since I've thrown my leg over one. Definitely going to get another red one, but I like the yellow a lot too. tough choices.

Quoted post[/post]]LoL. I was wondering why some were getting on me for wanting the new r6. THE most badass bike. I've ridden hondas. I've ridden Yamahas. I can't say I've rideen a kawi or a suzuki, but when I almost bought a brand new zx6rr, but decided to get the r6 instead, EVERYONE I know who rides sportbikes, streetrider or racer, said I made the ABSOLUTE best decision I could have ever made by getting the r6. I like the gsxr600's, I like the cbr600rr's, but I LOVE the R6. I like the way it looks better than the rest. I like the way it sounds, rides. 90% of why I would get a bike is personal preference. I like the kawi's and the yamahas most, because I like the way they feel when I sit on them, and the way they look. Regardless. I made my decision. the RC can wait, I'm getting my 2006 R6 come june/july. I'm having motorcycle withdrawls after having ridden them as my main mode of transportation for the last 3 years. It's been 3 months since I've thrown my leg over one. Definitely going to get another red one, but I like the yellow a lot too. tough choices.

negxlk.jpg

:p

And if you get the new R6, I hope you aren't the kinda guy who likes riding wheelies...the new R6's have a sort of tipover sensor, mounted sideways, that will detect if the front wheel starts to come up, and rev limit the bike so that you can't get it up.

Retarded, yes...I've got no idea why. Check some of the R6-specific forums for more details about this...

I've also heard that the new R6's have a type of OnStar system, that will detect if you're trying to wheelie, or how fast you're going, and that law enforcement has access to these specs, and can tell if you're TRYING to wheelie, or hauling ass, or whatever...dunno if that's true or not...there IS definitely some sort of OnStar system, though...

I doubt any of that is true. I have to see it in the owners manual to believe it.

I don't ride wheelies. But the r6's nose would pull up off the ground all the way through 3rd on a hard acceleration. Experienced my first tankslapper as a result of this, doing 60ish in 2nd.

Back