paint or this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Possible show this next week-end, and very little time to dress up the Z, problem...the roof's paint is cracked and chipping...but the rest of the car will buff out. At first, I thought I would just snad like crazy, and have Mike spray it, but it looks like time is running out, and too many other projects to do.

Then I saw this, and it gave me an idea....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

regaurdless....it would come off later, when I have more time to do the Z's paintjob....

anybody got a large color printer? :ph34r:

and what would look hot on the Z? :)

d00d!

I would SO fuckin do that with a big 'ol Jolly Roger!

Hrmm... :ph34r:

hrmmm...well...the show the Z is doing, is for DGTA...and that's one of their marks...jolly roger... :ph34r:

A.
union-jack.gif
?

B.
jollyroger.jpg
?

C.
cutey_honey_02.jpg
?

D.
caerbearfriends.gif
?

E. or quik coat of blood red paint....?

also...other ideas would be cool.... ;)

You've got some red, you have some white - Mask off the roof and put a white bar around it, with a red stencil in the middle. Make a quick rising sun.

-> Steve

You COULD, if you have the talent, make it out of that stretchey boat-cover stuff.

I don't think the car is going to make it... :(

to the show at least, I won the T/C rods on Ebay, but I bet they don't get here in time to make the drive to the show...

why does this crap always happen to me.... :angry:

I finally get a chance to professionally show the car, and it's broke and ugly....

I still got to work my ass off to pay some bills, and have the money for the trip to Japan...

I got to get the CRX built..prolly non-turbo'ed for emission testings before the 20th...and I still haven't gotten the bloack stripped and cleaned...

and the wife has me out in front of the house today raking up the leaves the previous owner never cleaned up.....what a mess....

life sucks.....

:(

If you do any decals I vote for the shocker.

a picture of the island of Japan in the foreground with the Japanese rising sun in the background.

OR...do a Japanese version of the General Lee using the Japanese rising sun in the middle of the roof and General Lee on either side of the roof and of course the 01 on the doors. :ph34r:

05-08-04-general_lee2.jpg

abm.jpg

05-08-04-general_lee.jpg

abl.jpg

I'm diggin the "General Lee"...except...I think I'll do a "General Zee" (rising Sun Flag on the roof) and Number "47" on the door...so I don't have to take it off for autocross... :)

and maybe a "shocker on the back window, and someting on the hood....but what...?

hmm, how much do those cars go for?
like int he shape yours is in?
thats turbo right? and RWD?

i know nothing about Z's but the more i see your the more i dig it...

Back