Paint $$$$$$$$$

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thiebert

How much do you guys think is a reasonable price to pay for a full paint job. Prep and paint, the car has about 10 dings in it that will need attention. no door jams needed. Oh and paint the moldings. No colour change just red again. its a 90 civic hatch. Something that is gonna last a few years not a show car though.
And does anybody have anything good to say about Maaco. heard nothing but bad stories. But i also take into account people that get shitty jobs done are the only ones with incentive to write about it. Also i figure that different shops do different jobs. thanks guys

Originally posted by thiebert@Mar 23 2005, 09:51 PM
How much do you guys think is a reasonable price to pay for a full paint job. Prep and paint, the car has about 10 dings in it that will need attention. no door jams needed. Oh and paint the moldings. No colour change just red again. its a 90 civic hatch. Something that is gonna last a few years not a show car though.
And does anybody have anything good to say about Maaco. heard nothing but bad stories. But i also take into account people that get shitty jobs done are the only ones with incentive to write about it. Also i figure that different shops do different jobs. thanks guys
[post=477793]Quoted post[/post]​

I did Maaco on my coupe...the Urethane package...came out to $700 bucks ..included shaving antennae, and couple dings here and there...
Overall Maaco exceeded what I was expecting...Im bringing my hatch their soon...Service was quick too..I think two days..which was nice too because I wasnt too sure about leaving my car there for a week.

With paint theres good and theres cheap, they don't come together.

Back