Paintball

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

So this kid at my work wants to sell me his Mongoose II Reincarnated with LCD - Including a carrying case, and a seperate case with 6 gauges of barrels in it. He is mentioning $325. I see the actual gun is $150, anyone know the value of a set of barrels for it ? I can't find anything on the web that gives pricing.

He said he'll throw in a mask too. Yay.

-> Steve

lemme look up some stats on the autococker. What's your price / What's the exact autococker frame ?

Well I havent touched it in at least a year so I have to sit down and remember everything. I think the body is a boxxer. I had it built by free flow a few years ago. Free flow everything. Hinge trigger, Dye boomstick. Angel Air.

I ment if he had like a certain budget. He was first talking about buying a $150 gun. My free flow costed me a little more than that

Everyone of the guns on the market has a group of people who say "It's great" and an equal group that says "It sucks".

The Mongoose is neat - and it's an electrical dream. Totally from the future. They say it out cyclics it's hopper, which I find hard to believe because it has 3 electric eyes that rate the ammo flow and then adjust the cyclic rate accordingly, and on the fly. When it's in "auto" mode it's firing at the exact rate of maximum ball drop.

If I can find an auto hopper for it, I'll be happy as hell. I hate top loaders.

If you want more than $130 for your gun I'm afraid you're not getting it from me. That's my actual marker budget, and then about another $100 in the support gear that I'm missing (Mask, loader, belt, utilities, etc). Like I said, I'm looking to get back into something physical this year where I can get in shape and not spend every free moment turning a wrench.

I have popeye arms from working on cars and I've lost my 6 pack.

As far as the 6 barrels go, look up the Smart parts freak kit, that may be what you are looking for.

I was more impressed with the Mongoose.

The idea that I can set up an encounter before actually doing it is awesome. Before entering a particular combat theater, I can evaluate and set firing rates for what I need - for both cover fire for making a particular distance, holding a checkpoint, or making a break for it. It excites me.

I think I'll offer him $150 for the whole setup - see if I can get a bargain. It's not worth it unless I get a bargain (Words I live by)

Here is the loading system that I want:

Ben%20autococker.jpg

I think my field name will be "Code-Name 'Cheney'"

woods or air ball

btw for that loader you STILL need a hopper....just get a q-loader...if you play woods

and this is dave.... formbys friend

why wouldn't I want a Q-loader for air ? And what is Air ball ?!

go here and watch the vid....thats what i do "air ball"

www.pbstar.com

on right it says top 10 free vids and watch dynasty vs russian leageons

BTW by woods i mean ....in the woods not on a fiels with "air bunkers"

dave

OH ok. Yeah, I was invited to join an urban combat "Air game" team in my area. They seem like a nice bunch of guys.

I've been interested in Airsoft because my intent is to actually run accurate war-games. I'm thinking that paintball can whet my appetite, and if all goes well I can graduate into airsoft simulations.

Back