Paintballing is addicting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hell yeah, I ended up paying like 50 bucks for one of those fully automatic battery powered double eagle assault rifle ones. I just need to make a target box that's worth a damn.

I have an ebladed ANS autococker with pretty much every up ever

Ive got a tippmann sl 68-II, which is fun cause its pump. I also have a crazy ass procarbine with a stock and for barrels i have a 10" stock barrel with a 10" extension which looks like a huge silencer or a 16 inch dye boomstick... needless to say this gun looks badass. My main gun though is a '98 Black Magic Autococker, but i havent been in forever. Wish paint prices would go down.

me and a ton of my friends play every summer. we really get into it, and sometimes we even go down to Hogans Alley which is a nice paintball supply store and fields and we play down there all day. like you guys said, its very expensive but also a whole hell of alot of fun. i got two tippman's, a 98 custom and a a-5. i put about $1500 into each gun, upgrade wise, so i really went all out. if anyone from the CT area wants to play, hit me up and we can get a couple big ass games going.

Back