Painted Car myself!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy crap. lol i did this to my crx in highschool (flat black) used 8 cans and it actully looked ok. but i dont recomend any one to try it.

For a moment I was expecting to see another one of these

0719082027.jpg

Your's looks great

That's what I was saying. I painted my hood flat black, same with the middle of my roof and the tiny little panel on the trunk. It wouldn't look so bad if the rest of my car was painted too lol.

-------------------
ill post more pics when im off work.

** another question i was wondering if anyone here uses precut window tint before? tint here is like 99 bux the precut kit online is about 45 shipped.

-------------------
ill post more pics when im off work.

** another question i was wondering if anyone here uses precut window tint before? tint here is like 99 bux the precut kit online is about 45 shipped.

horrible horrible horrible idea...
do not use precuts. they dont last, they fade, they rip and come off in like 3 yrs.
find a professional tint get em done for 150-300$ and enjoy them forever.

yah on a small car it actully wasnt hard and it looked ok, now if it was gloss black im sure it would take some skill. By the way aleaf nice pic, you actully look at the camarah.

horrible horrible horrible idea...
do not use precuts. they dont last, they fade, they rip and come off in like 3 yrs.
find a professional tint get em done for 150-300$ and enjoy them forever.
sweet ill just take it to the pro and get the warranty then, cause its hot as shit in texas swap with no a/c haha

No A/C are you nuts it was 98 high yester day (dallas texas) and with black leather, i had to put A/C in my car

Ahaha. How about no A/C in Boise Idaho. In a desert valley. With tons of construction, so a lot of stopping and slow speeds. I don't go anywhere anymore.

lol i been rolling with no a/c in texas since highschool, remember those days where a mugen sticker gave your car 5 extra horse power, yea removed all ac back in the day because i was "cool"..not but when i go the swap i found out that my ac lines where all crushed from bottoming out on ebay springs. i totaly redid this whole car or should i say fixed all my high school ricer mistakes.
its supposed to be 101 today in arlington, texas

its a 3 year warranty.
next project rear seat delete! 14 dollars at lowes or home depot, ill post pics

yah high school was the shit. I remeber when i installed an intake in my car, every one and there mama asked me to make them one on theres , I even fabricated one for a 92 camry w/ the sensor. those where the days. as for the rear seat delete what exactly are you doing?

yah high school was the shit. I remeber when i installed an intake in my car, every one and there mama asked me to make them one on theres , I even fabricated one for a 92 camry w/ the sensor. those where the days. as for the rear seat delete what exactly are you doing?
gabetrunk01kh2jr6.jpg

im going to add a 4 poit roll cage and get some racing seats to go along with it. and maybe a sub for a litt bass but not too much.
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5517/gabetrunk01kh2jr6.jpg

ohh purdy, thats prolly the right way to do some weight reduction. i had an rx7 like that
yea, im going to use some light weight wood, i guess it does cut down on weight a tad bit but its really easy to do, they sell the kits on ebay for like 220 ... lol who would pay that much. 220 < 14bux and some sweat

thats the way to do and just use that speaker carpet, and you will be fine. do ever go out to any races or anyhting let me know i havent gone out to any street races for a good min.

Back