Palin to resign!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you need to be 35 to run for president. I'm not old enough yet, plain and simple.

Obama is going to get re-elected regardless of who the Republicans run. People are just to stupid to know any better. And when you have the media sitting around doing nothing each day it does not help matters. No matter how we slice it the media is the key to winning elections, people spend to much time sitting infront of the computer/tv to make a decission on there own. I go out of my way to read and learn as much as I can within reason on my own and form my own opinions. But sadly, myself and alot of you are in the minority.

If in 2012 employment is still 10% or greater i bet ()bama loses.

Non-democrat candidates need to pin obama's failures to him when he tries to defer them to bush. . . .

The problem is people are still way to busy blowing Obama that if anyone is critical of his administration the most they can muster is "Give him time!" And when election season comes back around everyone well say "Well he needs a second term to follow through on what he promised on in the first term" He has been running for re election since day one.

People are also under the false impression that all of this shit is way to complicated for them to understand when all you have to do is break it down like this. You make X amount, you do not spend more than X amount on Y projects. And our government has abandoned that a long time ago. This is not an Obama issue or Bush its that we keep re electing the same fucking ass bags every single time.

we keep re electing the same fucking ass bags every single time.

Politicians (besides the President) should be limited to 4 terms maximum regardless of what is going on. Once something is your "career" it becomes your best interest to act in a manner that allows you to keep your job. Keeping your job and still doing what is best for America might be impossible in certain situations.

Back