panda motor? need more info if possbile?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

birdnuts6

It's what is commonly refered to when you put the pistons from a toyota supra (88-92 I believe) into a sohc motor. In theory you can boost something ridiculous like 15-20 psi on all the other stock internalls. I guess we'll see.... ....

i was wondering about this..if someone could go into more detail on this and whether it matter is the pistons are out of a turbo supra or not..if i could have someone go into more detail or recomend a site to give me more info it would be greatly appreciated...does this increase power?

kidd

i read that whole thread but i was wondering if anyone has anything more detailed to tell me about it...as far compression, and if it didnt have a turbo yet would it be worthless trying that..specs...that thread just told me that it would be good for putting high boost on but i was just wondering if anyone has information on it or has had that done to their car!!

kidd

Go look for the threads on H-T from people who have done it... it originated there, and people there have actually used the setup. I don't think anyone who posts here has.

Back