Pantera... thrash, trash, or???

• Never liked them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • to heavy, but kinda cool

• isn't that spanish for panth

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Well I was p2ping and downloaded some of the old pantera songs I use to listen to. IMO they still own, nothing but pure energy. What do you think?

-Kewl I made a prymid :lol:

Walk was kick ass
hell the entire
Vulgar Display of Power album was kick ass

and Cemetery Gates is good as well

[sarcasm]OH MY GOD YOU CAN'T SPELL POLL!!!!!! I'M NOT GOING WASTE MY TIME ARGUING WITH SOMEONE THAT CAN'T SPELL POLL!!!!!![/sarcasm]

:roll:

go listen to a punk tape n00b :p

Pantera was f'in awesome. saw them live last year with slayer, static x, and all them...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 7 2003, 10:36 PM

Pantera was f'in awesome. saw them live last year with slayer, static x, and all them...

Thanks, I will. :D

Some of Pantera's old stuff is good. I never got really into them (not a big fan of metal) but I'll listen to them.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Aug 8 2003, 11:21 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 7 2003, 10:36 PM

Pantera was f'in awesome.  saw them live last year with slayer, static x, and all them...

Some of Pantera's old stuff is good. I never got really into them (not a big fan of metal) but I'll listen to them.

in old I'm asumming you mean CFH or Vulgar. Not there glam metal days right?

Far Beyond Driven is a really good album, musically more mature than the older stuff, but Vulgar and Cowboys are outstanding.

I've been down with them since their glam metal days. Yes, they used to be a glam band. Remember it used to be Diamond Darrell back when CFH came out?

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Aug 8 2003, 03:33 PM-->
Originally posted by lsvtec@Aug 8 2003, 11:21 AM
pissedoffsol
@Aug 7 2003, 10:36 PM

Pantera was f'in awesome.  saw them live last year with slayer, static x, and all them...

in old I'm asumming you mean CFH or Vulgar. Not there glam metal days right?

That is correct, glam metal = :thumbsdown:

Originally posted by lsvtec@Aug 8 2003, 06:04 PM
That is correct, glam metal = :thumbsdown:

come on, what about limozeen?

"Heat of the lion, wings of a bat, because it's midnight!!" :lol:

:stwongbaaad:

And what's with your sig? I'm not gonna cry if you want to bash me, but could we please at least get something funny?

Back