pants on the ground

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its already on a lot of the stations I listen to.. Along with a few remixes.

Guy was cool..

"I'm 62 years old.." "You're a little bit over the age limit.. Which is 28"

Last edited:
"what is the name of your song again?"

"pants on da ground"

LOL,
I love this guy. Apparently in Atlanta he has is own holiday. He was a huge figure in the MLK Human Rights movement and was like MLK's right hand man.

outstanding... they are going to give him a contract... based off of a "song" with 4 lines in it??? a song that was played out by the end of the three and a half minute clip... hell it was played out by the 2 minute mark about the time randy jackson's fat ass started singing it... ive only known about this for 2 days and im already sick of it... im glad to see the bar keeps getting lowered... with shit like this getting taken seriously, its no wonder paris hilton got a record deal

i guess he'll be the next 1/2 hit wonder american idol reject getting hyped all over the place based on absolutely nothing, like that asian kid with down syndrome and the backpack from a few years ago

:disgust1:

Simon predicted it on the spot too. "I have a bad feeling this is going to catch on". lol

See my issue with this kind of stuff is people repeate it over and over and over thinking it is awesomly hilarouious to the point where I dont want to watch it because everyone in the damn world thinks its the cats meow. I will say, I did laugh a little the first time I saw it. But I dont want to hear someone repeating it at work, the mall and the car next to me. And the first time I hear that as someones ringtone they are getting punched in the throat.

William Hung was an embarrassment... a caricature of pretty much all the Asian stereotypes all rolled into one. :(

Back