Paranoia: Worrying about my Civic getting stolen someday

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Clutch lock "saved" my gf's car...
they got it, but couldn't press the clutch in, so they just parked it down the road.
Assuming they're not retards, they could use shiftpoints... but they were retards.
They didn't even take her money, keys, cd player, not one thing.

What's a clutch lock, how's it work, and where can I get one? Or could I custom fab one?

Quoted post[/post]]
the plastic window is shitty, you can barely see through it.. but then again i haven't even tried to clean it... the driver side fender is a slightly different color, which i didn't see when i bought it, it is rather subtle... and i'm going to live in columbus for grad school and the S DEUCE isn't the most practical car, but i am going to keep it, or get a newer one next year... but on a student stipend, i doubt i will be able to afford a newer one.

i told you so...... :p

i thought about getting an acura 3.2 TL type S, I could sell my S and have enough money to get the 3.2 w/out putting anything down... would be a pretty even swap and then I'd have more of a luxury type vehicle for the long drives from Columbus to my parents house in mid michigan

:werd: throw on some dubs. big pimpin'.

Quoted post[/post]]
What's a clutch lock, how's it work, and where can I get one? Or could I custom fab one?

kinda like the club for your clutch. it won't let you depress it so you can't start the car or shift it....

of course, you can get around a clutch switch to start it in about 3 seconds (its literally right under the clutch, and pops right out... just push the button...) and then if you're good, dry shift it all the way home...

Quoted post[/post]]
I hate fucking theives.

I would not hesistate to pull my gun and shoot one in the chest or back if I caught them in the act. Assuming that noone is around to witness it....and if need be, I can dispose of the body quickly without anyone being the wiser.

Then, I would go make myself a sammich and pat myself on the back for a job well-done.

Move to texas. There are property laws that allow one to do that. If you see someone attempting to steal something from your property, you are within your rights to pop their asses. And you don't have to worry about dumping bodies, Just call the local PD and they'll bring meat wagon.

P.S. The law does not state that what they were stealing has to be worth something, so yes, you can legally pop someone for stealing your news paper. They don't even have to be in your house, just on your property.

Just get some damned insurance. That's what it's for. A good company will pay the claim and you can get on with your life.

Back