Parents bought me a present

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
Queen size Matress w/ pillowtop
Box Spring
Frame
2 Pillows (+1 extra for my mom)
Matress cover

$375.xx including tax and everything

Comfy as hell, I'm gonna get a feather liner or whatever it's called (goes under the matress cover and covers the whole bed), to make it extra soft. I love when my beds feel like a cloud.

Denver Matress Co. = :thumbsup: They have their own local factory, so everything is made and assembled right here.

LOL. and :no: She just wanted a new pillow, so they bought an extra one. But my 2 were included in the price. $299 sticker price, without the frame, I believe.

i got one a couple months ago... good investment on my parents part. I have never slept better than with my pillowtop. I sleep deeper and better. Plus it is comfortable and not as harsh on your back. I added one of those memory foam matress pads for 25 dollars and i dont wann aget out of bed sometimes.

I'm such a sucker for soft beds, although I can sleep on anything really. There has to be enough cushion for the pushin' too.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Sep 25 2005, 09:42 PM
Why does your mom need a pillow? She sleeps in your bed with you?

Thats creepy...

Is she hot?
[post=560303]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: hoy shit, i didnt expect that one, haha i busted up laughing

damn thats friggin cheap compared to what my gf paid. she got a full size sealy, top and bottom, and it was like 500. i sleep on it everynight, and let me friggin tell you, a good bed is worth more than anything you can think of. it makes less tired and grumpy in the morning. i used to always sleep on the couch, floor, or dinky twin size and man i thought that was comfy.

those feather bed things are bomb but get stinky after a while. and have no idea how to wash it. i think its dry clean only. anyway, i stopped liking it when the feather would poke through and stab me.

the next step is one of those memory thing. not the cheap ones. had one and it sucked. felt like garabage. its the one that is always on tv. that one friggin kicks ass. see at brooke's sometimes in the mall and always "try it" out. posh.

thumbs on getting a nice bed, better sleep, and pain free back.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 26 2005, 08:27 AM
my bed sucks :( freakin' twin size...
[post=560398]Quoted post[/post]​

mine's a full for all those bitches and ho's that come over. :lol:

friggin crap. how the hell do you get a good nights sleep B? TWIN??? Im 5'4'' and 125lbs and even i complain its too small. I move a lot, but still. You need a new bed. Bigger, softer, and more pretty for skanks, bitches, hoes, and sluts to come over and dirty it up with you.

when i get a house... i'm getting a whole new bedroom set. i'm just going to leave my current crap at mom's place... less to move :)

and now that i sold two cars, i have cash for a good dp now :)

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Sep 26 2005, 09:04 AM
friggin crap. how the hell do you get a good nights sleep B? TWIN??? Im 5'4'' and 125lbs and even i complain its too small. I move a lot, but still. You need a new bed. Bigger, softer, and more pretty for skanks, bitches, hoes, and sluts to come over and dirty it up with you.
[post=560413]Quoted post[/post]​

party at my place? :lol:

i have a futon....

I had that temerpedic shit. Sure it was expensive as hell but it was by far the most comfortable thing ive ever slept in. I literally dreamt about that bed after I moved back to NJ. I'm still thinking about taking it out of storage.

I think that with the feather bed, I'll be pretty safe against all the feathers stabbing me. It will under the mattress cover, which is directly from Denver Matress Co., so it's thick as hell. Plus the sheets will be over that too. My previous bed was a full size, and I've had it since I was about 3 or 4, so 2 years. lol

$375?

My matress alone cost more than double that.. King sized bed (I have to have a king, being 6'4.. Nothing else fits)

I've got 6 thousand in my bed... But I am picky like that.. OK house, ok cars, Retardedly nice furniture..

It's one of their medium-to-nice beds. But it was a huge clearance special. Shit, my parents bought it for me, so I'm not complaining ONE BIT. And I slept wonderfully last night.

Now I just have to work on convincing them to let me take it when I move out....:blink:

Back