Paris Hilton FOne hacked NSFW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah i'm sure no one is getting through to those, since every pimple faced, overweight online geek has been viciously masturbating and hitting redial since those numbers surfaced

Is the chic she's making out with Nicole Ritchie? I'd smash that crackhead shit, y0....

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 21 2005, 12:34 PM
so i called christina aguilera... told her i liked her new ad campaign for mobile phones. ... all i hear is 'click'
[post=463868]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol:
if you did that is great

i wasted :55 seconds on the number. i have no idea if it was her. it was a chick voice that said hello though.

if you ask me the page looks doctored completely, but hey, i'll try it once. why not? maybe i can get something out of her later. who knows.

uh, i called her cuz she's a dirrty dirrty girl. she lives in So Cal... maybe we can get drunk some night. i'd do her.

it was on good morning america this morning. one of the reporters actually called some of the numbers and "interviewed" them over the phone about the whole ordeal.
some chick that worked on paris' cd and robert shapiro the lawyer were 2 of the ones he called.

Back