paris hilton going to jail for dui

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That was her fake id.... I think thats what it was because of the expire date of 4 years ago. It expired as soon as she turned 21 :)

a F! nah she got an A...for Aids.....

if she gets off this scott free im gonna be pissed.....this is like when boy goerge was doing community service.....

Except lindsay lohan . . . apparently she doesnt have one.

ok ill correct myself......10 years ago you needed a fake id....

and for lindsay.....mmmm mmmmm id bang her when she gets cleaned up a bit.....

im not into hotness with skankyness and drugness ill take the skank but without the drug which almost never happens

i wouldnt do lohan but id do paris... why? i have no clue. For the record, paris' boobs look fanfuckingtastic. :) All she needs to do now is hustler.

ok ill correct myself......10 years ago you needed a fake id....

and for lindsay.....mmmm mmmmm id bang her when she gets cleaned up a bit.....

im not into hotness with skankyness and drugness ill take the skank but without the drug which almost never happens
nice part about the drug is she'd slip herself a mickey

nice part about the drug is she'd slip herself a mickey

ok i take it back......she can drink but only if she is going to give herself a mickey...

lindsay lohan sex tape here we come.....dont worry guys ill remember this ill scream hondaswap whilst i cum ^_^

Just give me the drugs and give the skank the boot.

Argh I can't believe I'm posting to this stupid thread about this waste of flesh, but, ZOMG! Paris hates Hondas! Watch this clip.
http://de.fishki.net/pics9/v_1.wmv

She should go to jail for hit and run!

Back