Paris Hilton is in town.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are down here in south jersey, working for my friends sewage pumping company. His company pumps septic tanks, and emptys port 0 pottys...... paris and nicole are "interns" pumping sewage, for the upcoming season of the Simple Life. They are staying in a town 5 minutes from my house, and my friend is friends with the guys house they are staying at, and he talked to all of them, and got the OK for us to come over tommorow night(we're also invited to a party at the guys house saturday night) its gonna be off the hook......
f0 sh0 y0!
Im getting pictures with them, so Ill post them up for any non-belivers.... :ph34r:

You should fuck Paris. She'd probably let you. Just remember to wear a snappy 'cause she's a human wasteland.

a kid I know lives next door to where they are staying. they were filming, and we were watching, and her body guard looks like he'd snap me in half like a pencil.....
Id hit it, but no body would ever belive me unless I had pics/video......

If i jerk off into a ziploc and FedEx it to you, will you pour it on her face and take a picture?

Seriously....

:D

I'd track down that bag, and find a "lucky" woman for you to fork over 400.00/mo for the next 18 years.

Originally posted by Havok@Jan 14 2005, 12:45 AM
I'd track down that bag, and find a "lucky" woman for you to fork over 400.00/mo for the next 18 years.
[post=445459]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

I think she's a mortifying pig. Everything she does and stands for pisses me off. I hope she gets AIDS. And cancer. And cancer of the AIDS cells.

shes not hot, shes nothing.

Go to seaside dude, you'll get much much better pussy than that.

Iget better pussy than that every other day, and at least my girls are ony fucking me, till they figure out what I'm doing.

If i jerk off into a ziploc and FedEx it to you, will you pour it on her face and take a picture?

Seriously....

bahahhahaha

you guys are just horrible...
hit it in the mouf with a brick
lmao

ooh, and def wrap it up or your little guy is gonna fall the fuck off....

She's not too bad. I'd rather get in her wallet than in her pants. Might end up with quite a few diseases otherwise, fuckin' tramp.

Whatever you do, take a video camera! Get a shot of her saying "Hi HondaSwap" or something- if you have just a camera, get a picture of both of you together with her holding up a "I love HondaSwap" sign in front of her or something. :lol:

Back