Paris Hilton is in town.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok, the first night we knocked on the door and they said they went to AC for the night come back the next night....ugh.... then we went back the next night and they were there, but the guy tried telling us that they wernt there, but we saw them, and they were like they saw us, forget it chuck(owners name)...anyway we got talking to them, and my dumbass friend forgot his camera..... I wanted to borrow the guys gun and shoot him. I got her to sign my brand new hat. There was indeed a huge dude there that would probably snap me in half if I said or did something wrong....
she seems totally different than what you see on TV, I dont know how to explain it.....
my friends brother has pictures of her the day before, using a tractor to dig a hole to put a septic tank in......
Im still thinking of killing my friend, for not bringing his camera....that dumbass....
o and shes like 6 feet tall, and was wearing pink ugg's.

No pics? You're a worthless piece of shit. Ban yourself.

How in the blue hell do you "forget" an item such as a CAMERA when you're fucking MEETING PARIS HILTON????

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jan 17 2005, 01:05 PM
How in the blue hell do you "forget" an item such as a CAMERA when you're fucking MEETING PARIS HILTON????
[post=446854]Quoted post[/post]​

Or at least a Video Camera with good night vision shot.. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 17 2005, 01:56 PM
wtf are uggs?
[post=446844]Quoted post[/post]​
those big suede fuzzy boots,
midcalfpink6d.jpg

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 14 2005, 02:21 AM
I think she's a mortifying pig. Everything she does and stands for pisses me off. I hope she gets AIDS. And cancer. And cancer of the AIDS cells.
[post=445494]Quoted post[/post]​

and thats why she is so hot.

:ph34r:

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Jan 17 2005, 02:05 PM
I also call BS until I see some pics!
[post=446886]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

how can you forget the camera, i would've had 3 or 4 camera's with me
:wtf:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 14 2005, 05:51 AM
shes not hot, shes nothing.

Go to seaside dude, you'll get much much better pussy than that.

Iget better pussy than that every other day, and at least my girls are ony fucking me, till they figure out what I'm doing.
[post=445521]Quoted post[/post]​

yo you live near seaside? that place is the shit. party all night and go surfing in the morning. do you go to the street races there? smoked a v6 tib, a new si, and a SER last time. funny shit was that i was just driving home from seaside and stopped at the right light. oh and street racing is bad.

yo you live near seaside? that place is the shit. party all night and go surfing in the morning. do you go to the street races there? smoked a v6 tib, a new si, and a SER last time. funny shit was that i was just driving home from seaside and stopped at the right light. oh and street racing is bad.

nah, I don't live there but we go down there when have time. Only thing I'm not too fond of is all the crackheads. Although the partiesa re the shit, the crackheads kill the night sometimes. Gettin the drunks to go buy use cases, if we don't have anyone that's 21 for a cigarette.

I've woken up in multiple hotel rooms whicj I have no idea whom it belonged too. We trashed a few got kicked out of too many for out complete floor parties, becasue drunk motherfuckers show up and wanna jump off the third floor into those tiny ass pools.

It was hard to find weed though, shit was packed with coke and liquor.

I got revved at all the time down there when the CX was stock, but even if I was gonna race I wouldn't the place is also packed with cops.

Anyway, seaside is only good for partying, i dont think i would ever live down there.

I live like 15-20 mins from Newark, 10 if theres no traffic.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 17 2005, 09:17 PM

nah, I don't live there but we go down there when have time. Only thing I'm not too fond of is all the crackheads. Although the partiesa re the shit, the crackheads kill the night sometimes. Gettin the drunks to go buy use cases, if we don't have anyone that's 21 for a cigarette.

I've woken up in multiple hotel rooms whicj I have no idea whom it belonged too. We trashed a few got kicked out of too many for out complete floor parties, becasue drunk motherfuckers show up and wanna jump off the third floor into those tiny ass pools.

It was hard to find weed though, shit was packed with coke and liquor.

I got revved at all the time down there when the CX was stock, but even if I was gonna race I wouldn't the place is also packed with cops.

Anyway, seaside is only good for partying, i dont think i would ever live down there.

I live like 15-20 mins from Newark, 10 if theres no traffic.
[post=447152]Quoted post[/post]​

yea i live like 40 min away from seaside, and the races are actually on the highway before the bridge into seaside(not too many cops), but its mostly rich kids betting their allowance. best time i ever had was when i went down with my friend and his modded out audi s6. he clean up and walked with like 1500 bucks, no joke. but hell no i wouldnt live there. too many kids that talk tons of shit and then dont wanna fight and yea the crackheads suck too.

I've gotten into some fights down there, some white kid called me a nigger while I walked by, I picked up a pole and smacked him upside the head with it, his friends ran and were sayin "My bad, my bad".
He got up all dazed and birdies around him and shit and we just started fightin for a minute, then my friend pulled me away and it was over. There were other stupid fights because I don't like people talking shit to me, I'll hit them first I don't care.

Back