Paris Hilton released from jail

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This only happens in California. Not the other 49 states.

They threw the book at Wesley Snipes, for instance.

the other 49 don't have hollywood

But they all listen to large sums of American currency.

Look at ol' Senator Foley. How far under the jail do you think they'd put one of us if we did some shit like that?

But him... he gets a nice resignation and "rehabilitation".

BULLSHIT.

california has prisons you can pay to go to
basically private jails

i think most states are switching over to privately run facilities anyway

word, the amount of Kayaks that would have had to have been provided to inmates would cripple California's correctional budget

But they all listen to large sums of American currency.

Look at ol' Senator Foley. How far under the jail do you think they'd put one of us if we did some shit like that?

But him... he gets a nice resignation and "rehabilitation".

BULLSHIT.

Mel Reynolds too.

Joe's been kicking ass for years

I love that man

If I'm elected President he'll be Attorney General

This quote by him is awesome:

During the summer of 2003, when outside temperatures exceeded 110 degrees Fahrenheit (higher than average, even for scorching hot Phoenix) Arpaio said to complaining inmates, "It's 120 degrees in Iraq and our soldiers are living in tents too, and they have to wear full battle gear, but they didn't commit any crimes, so shut your mouths!"

yup I have no remorse. It's a simple plan really, don't commit felonies

but then again I also advocate capitol punishment for Repeat or Multiple Rape, conviction of 3 violent felonies in one lifetime, and Repeat or Multiple Child Molestation...

I obtained a picture of Paris standing outside of her jail cell:

ferret_cage.jpg

Give me $25,000 for it !

eh...i think she had a lil fun with arnold...and he got her out...since they had that celebrity alikeness and he loved her sex and all...lol

Well, she's bulemic. That presents a bad image on them if their food makes her puke... even if she does it on her own. I knew something would happen. FTB

Back