Paris Hilton released from jail

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw it on the news at lunch and 6 guys from my shop all stopped what they were doing, and a resounding "WTF?" went around the lunchroom. I wish I got 3 days in jail and house arrest for 3 license suspension violations and DUI's. I guarentee you someone got paid off, fucked or promised a favor. I hope to god she breaks the house arrest and gets thrown in jail for real. Who am I kidding - I'm sure life at Paris HILTON's house is really hard. When you're 18 and you're stuck in a house with your mom and a dog with no TV - that's house arrest. Being stuck in a multi-million dollar mansion with all the liquor, coke and man whores you want = another day in the life of Paris.

Goddamn I hope she drives drunk again and goes head-on with a Peterbuilt.

/rant

yup I have no remorse. It's a simple plan really, don't commit felonies

but then again I also advocate capitol punishment for Repeat or Multiple Rape, conviction of 3 violent felonies in one lifetime, and Repeat or Multiple Child Molestation...

Repeat? Shit, you're more liberal than I am on that!

ANY molestation, pedophilia, or sexual battery towards a child. Death.

ANY rape or aggrivated sexual assault. Death.

Three violent felonies? Let's make it two. Tell them they're free after they do their time, but if they fuck up again, it's the chair.

We don't have the time nor the money to deal with these people. Eliminate them. Because the only thing people like that are doing is holding us, as a people, back.

chair cost's too much

rope is a $1.50/yard

trees are free

think green ;-)

Goddamn I hope she drives drunk again and goes head-on with a Peterbuilt.

/rant
then we would have another fucking "i'm anna nicole/paris cokehead whore that never contributed to society so why the fuck are you mourning me" funeral all over the news.

One of these days They are gonna take down a biker.

Just proves if you are famous and rich you can get away with anything even murder (OJ Simpson). Bullshit I think if it was one of us we would still be in jail right now and serving a full sentence. Oh and the good behavior thing????? WTF she was in for barely 3 days....

Someone should bust in the courtroom, Boondock Saints style, and teach this bitch a lesson. :D

Set an example out of her.

Last edited:
the judge who sentenced her was very spicific in that "house arrest" was not to be an option period. I'm sure he's pissed. Ever see what happens on Judge Judy when they disrespect her.

yeah, the judge is hella pissed. the news said they might hold the sheriff in contempt of court since it was his decision.

you know what I meant

justice systems are *supposed* to be blind rational and fair. Our needs fixing but it's still prefurable to an emotional mob. The system is a logical/rational mob, or is at least designed that way

yes i understand. on the other hand if you were in a bar havin a few beers saw a nice lookin girl walked up and smacked her ass. she tells her bf and he beats your as you would have deserved that beating. however according to our leagal system he would have also been wrong. he should have called the police.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

0608_paris_car_cry_inf.jpg

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh god damn thats fuckin funny shit right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Back