Parish Out Playing Around..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That truck looks like SO MUCH fun...

"Turbo in that thing?"

That truck can pull on a friggin jet. Forget 1/4 miles, that thing looks like it's on an aircraft carrier catapult !

-> Steve

Ya that truck is a wicked sleeper! I can't imagine the looks on Z06 owners faces on entarance ramps (straight ones anyways).

wtf does that thing run? specs? pics? dyno charts?

Man as cool as this ting is its sad to watch it go out and pic on every one. I mena give umm a chance shit. <_< :D seriously that thing kills. What gets me is there hasint been some stanger or ram air that had like 800hp and some drag radials come put a spankin on it, i mean not even one of the cars flouting around seems to be bable to touch it. Sad.....

Cool truck though just the same, just sad to seee it be asucha bully if ya know what i mean. Its killing all kinds of cars import to domestic.

Im ready to see some body spank the truck just cause of how damn fast it is. It deserves it. lol

Originally posted by swanny@Feb 7 2005, 08:00 PM
wtf does that thing run? specs? pics? dyno charts?
[post=457633]Quoted post[/post]​

where have you guys been!

there was some videos of this trucks in the past, i think it runs 10s and i forgot how much power but i think there was a video of the dyno.

If you want all the info go to http://www.turbotruck.net..

Thats all the 411 on the Truck

Now it has a New Forged 408 With a Big Ass Turbo and No Nitrous..
It Gtecs a Hi 10 now with this Motor and Ran 10.91 on Stock Block with Nitrous.

And not worth opponets.. All those Cars on there like the Bike.. Thats fast and the Camaro is modded all to hell also and shoul dbe a Low 12 Car along with the WS6 has been worked through also..

Those cars in that Video are no Slouch (ok ok a few :) ) but for the most part its the truck is that fast.

Dyno Video..

http://www.neufamily.org/03vids/dynojet611x858.wmv

I need parish to work on my truck. That thing must have no traction at all. I know with just a little salt or sand in the road up here I have to try not to spin my tires with my 310 hp Silverado. It is fun going down the road going 35-45 mph and floor it just to start spinning the tires. I just can't imagine how much trouble I would get into with his kind of hp.

He is a guy here from where I live.. He has been featured in Hot Rod Magazine with his Old Setup.. He has a 2003 I believe Regular Cab Chevy and he did have a 6.0 Swap, Turbo'd, with a Little Bit of the happy Juice and Ran 10.91 in a Bone Stock Looking Truck..

wow, he's that fast with just 469 hp and 462 ft lb tq, i thought itd have quite a bit more.

I heard Rumors of the Truck's Tires were slipping on the Dyno.. But on another one with the same Motor has put well into the Mid 500's when it didn't slip.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Feb 9 2005, 02:59 PM
is he running the stock rear end in thhat bad boy cory ... or is it different .. it says he has a heavy duty transfer case but i didnt see anything about gears
[post=458608]Quoted post[/post]​

Traction: My best 60' is 1.63sec. I tried to turn up the shot coming out of the hole, but that resulted in a 4wheel drift move that was pretty much out of control. I am still running on the stock 265/75/16 Firestones that came with the truck. I don't plan on anything too drastic. Most likely just a nice street tire with a little more meat on each corner. At some point I expect some trouble from my front and rear differentials, which are still both stock. When they give me trouble I hope to get some 3/4ton parts under there. The 3/4 ton front differential has an E-locker available, so it would be a true 4wd.

Back