parking lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KILLER

Hey guys... i'm new to the site... and just starting to hit the import scene...

just bought a 93 hatch with a b18 swap in it..

my problem is... i was driving along the other day and out of nowhere my parking/interior/and reverse lights went out... i've check all the fuses.. they all seem to fine... (though i don't have a fuse box cover so i may have missed one) does anyone have any idea???

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey guys... i'm new to the site... and just starting to hit the import scene...

just bought a 93 hatch with a b18 swap in it..

my problem is... i was driving along the other day and out of nowhere my parking/interior/and reverse lights went out... i've check all the fuses.. they all seem to fine... (though i don't have a fuse box cover so i may have missed one) does anyone have any idea???
Fuse or ground wire.

well again... (unless i've missed one) i've check the fuses.. it could be the wire.. but i have no idea where that's located... the car has a system and a crappy alarm wired in so there's wires every where (i plan on getting rid of both!!!) any suggestions on where to start

Quoted post[/post]]
well again... (unless i've missed one) i've check the fuses.. it could be the wire.. but i have no idea where that's located... the car has a system and a crappy alarm wired in so there's wires every where (i plan on getting rid of both!!!) any suggestions on where to start
Check the under dash and under hood fuses, and look for burnt bulbs and or loose wires around the lightbulb harnesses.

....... i've checked the fuses! they're fine.... it's not gonna be the bulbs... anyone know of a specific switch or relay i could check.

:werd: check the bulbs if you checked the fuses...easy & quick & will save you a headache if so.

it is a fuse under the hood that is for the interrior lighting, this happend to me. change it and see what happens, does your keysence wire beep and does the first setting on your wipers work???

Back