1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

parted out another civic...here we go

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by b18vtecrx, Sep 19, 2007.

1. b18vtecrx

b18vtecrx Senior Member

the car i parted was a 93' civic coupe dx so no options although i do have some civic,integra and rx7 crap from parting cars out so often anyhow heres what im trying to get out of my way right now and i dont want to ship the larger items cause when i say i will people bitch about the pricing so for now the large shit is for locals only im located in the bay area california zip code 94928 and i have done plenty of good business over the years on hmt so no need to worry:

stock civic DX motor(D15B7) w/ 120k miles and running strong!
    stock tranny
    axles
    mounts
    starter
    alternator
    shift linkage w/ shifter
    intake tube,filter and box
    fuel lines with filter attached
    vaccuum lines with brake booster attached
    ecu
    radiator
    radiator hoses
    radiator fan

wiring harness can also be included if needed.
    all that for 300 obo and im not looking to part unless somebody local offers to buy the motor and tranny.

red trunk lid in great shape with only one small ding-20 obo
    complete set of tailights-20 obo
    small trunk panels that go around the key hole on one side-15 for both obo
    COMPLETE chassis harness with NO cut wires or any molestation of any kind this also includes all the relays and fuse boxes etc. still plugged in. make an offer.
    heater core-20 obo
    blower motor w/ ducting section-20 obo

i also have most but not all of the interior which was black so if you need something from the interior then let me know.

and i take paypal or MO. thanks -mike

2. Importfan

Importfan New Member

i dont see it on your list but u have fenders for a 95 coupe and stock springs?
    IM me price shipped to PA

3. b18vtecrx

b18vtecrx Senior Member

hey sorry no fenders but i do have some stock springs if you want them just let me know. thanks -mike

4. Importfan

Importfan New Member

how much u lookin to get for them shipped to PA just PM me

5. 93integraxchic

93integraxchic Honda Groupie

6. wikedeye

wikedeye Well-Known Member

interior

How much of the interior do you have and is it in good condition?

7. competitiveaudioman

competitiveaudioman New Member

i want the radiator. shipping to springfield, mo 65807??

8. fixngo

fixngo New Member

did someone say interior for sale? what color, if its black interior and fits for EG, list a PRICE!

9. Herebutnot

Herebutnot New Member

i need the mirrors, driver and passenger side pm w/ price

10. b18vtecrx

b18vtecrx Senior Member

geeze i dunno what happend but i never got an email nhotification of the replies so when i have a little more time(im at the end of my break at work) ill answer everybody i apologize for the late reply but please be patiant ill have answers for ya around 3 today. thanks -mike

11. b18vtecrx

b18vtecrx Senior Member

ok lets see here time to catch up and give some updates, again i apologize i didnt realize anybody had posted on here. anyhow....:

importfan- how about 30 shipped? just cause they are solid pieces of steel and your quite a bit away from me so i am estimating shipping at 20 but if its cheaper ill refund you the difference. so let me know if you want them. thanks -mike

93integraxchic- ill have to take a look and see if i have an extra set of linkage laying around but im like 80% sure that i do. but i will keep you posted.

wikedeye- actually im getting down there on interior pieces i still have: e-brake console,center console,upper section of rear seats,rear window tiangle plastics,pillar plastics,dome light assembly,guage cluster,steering wheel, complete srs system except passenger airbag so srs computer,driver airbag,harness and steering wheel sensor piece. , and im not sure but i think i have more and if you need more then i know my cousin has black interior that hes selling from his EX so just let me know what you need and i say make offer cause it depends on what pieces you want.

competativeaudioman- i can do 50 shipped on the radiator. let me know

fixngo- read above about the interior and im not sure what will fit an eg so you will have to research that on your own.

herebutnot- sorry i let the mirror go with the car cause i didnt think anybody would want them so they are probly smashed with the car. sorry.

thanks everybody for all your patiance and from here on ill make it a point to just check this everyday regardless of an email notification or not. thanks -mike

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted