Partin out 89 CRX SI with b18 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

hey guys, im leavin the game. so im gettin rid of all my stuff on my 89 CRX SI
-the car is black
-fenders are still real good,
- passenger side door.
-the driver side door has lil surface rust and few dings.
-It has a b18 swap in it,
-im selling the whole swap. or parts if you need
-the motor is already sold.
-left the mounts,
- B series swap linkage,
-ls tranny that doesnt grind and shift great
-brand new axles,
-ecu
-it also has a Stage 4 Comp. Clutch that has 3000 miles on it and grabs like a MoFo.
-the interrrior is MINT. i have 91 CRX SI seats that have NO rips or burns in them.
-the car is lowerd on Newspeed springs and Tockio Blue struts.
-i have a brand new Drop Zone camber kit for thefront that i havnt installed yet.
- I also have rear disc swap from a 91 CRX SI,
-TWO Integra Master Cylinders for the rear disc swap
-ONE Prop. valve from an integra
-front Knuckles from a 91 Integra with brand new rotors
TURBO STUFF
-Also i have a T3 turbo from a 300zx ratios are .56/.63, has not been used since rebuild
-Bseries Stubby manifold
-DSM SMIC

Throw me some prices and we will talk from there. im flexable..

Leme know what you guys want email me at Stkykid84@yahoo.com or AIM - Stkykid84 I am located in Blairsvile PA zip -15717

How much for the complete interior, all panels and dash? Or take EVERYTHING besides the interior and sell me the shell with interior.

PM me a price. I'll let u know. I might pick it all up too.

I'm interested in the shocks and springs. Are they the neuspeed sport springs, how many miles, and how much do you think shipped 52501?

Quoted post[/post]]
How much for the complete interior, all panels and dash? Or take EVERYTHING besides the interior and sell me the shell with interior.

PM me a price. I'll let u know. I might pick it all up too.

i have somone from anouther site intrested in the seats, doorpannels, and dash. but we havnt talked yet. but eamil me - Stkykid84@yahoo.com and we can discuss it more. i would be easer to sell you the shell when im done parting it out with the interror still intact. email me and we can discuss it

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm interested in the shocks and springs. Are they the neuspeed sport springs, how many miles, and how much do you think shipped 52501?

the springs have aprox 3.5k on them. also email me and we can talk about a price. stkykid84@yahoo.com

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i have two black crx front bumpers, the one on there now is a 90-91 i also have the origoinal which is obvoulsy a 88-89. both are in good cond. email me for more info.
Stkykid84@yahoo.com

ill email you, but i'd appreciate it if you'd post prices and pictures.

sory man i dont have a digi cam. i only have a camra phone. but if you have a cam phone i can send you some pics..

Springs/Struts and DZ camber kit ----SOLD

still got alota stuff guys. i have some things pending but still have everything.... deals can fal though so lem know if you need ANYTHING

climate control works great. that is a pending sale as is the full interrior. if it doesnt go though i will post up here that it is not pending anymore.

how much for the ef b-series shift linkage?

I'm like an hour from blairsville, I can come pick it up.

Let me guess....Wyotech?

sory guys, some dank rearendded me and totaled my car, insurance has the car now... things i stil have in my garage to sell from it are -- bumpers
Stering knucles
SI wirring harness

sory guys i got scrooed too i was gona make more money partin it than i am though the insurance...

Quoted post[/post]]
hey guys, im leavin the game. so im gettin rid of all my stuff on my 89 CRX SI
-the car is black
-fenders are still real good,
- passenger side door.
-the driver side door has lil surface rust and few dings.
-It has a b18 swap in it,
-im selling the whole swap. or parts if you need
-the motor is already sold.
-left the mounts,
- B series swap linkage,
-ls tranny that doesnt grind and shift great
-brand new axles,
-ecu
-it also has a Stage 4 Comp. Clutch that has 3000 miles on it and grabs like a MoFo.
-the interrrior is MINT. i have 91 CRX SI seats that have NO rips or burns in them.
-the car is lowerd on Newspeed springs and Tockio Blue struts.
-i have a brand new Drop Zone camber kit for thefront that i havnt installed yet.
- I also have rear disc swap from a 91 CRX SI,
-TWO Integra Master Cylinders for the rear disc swap
-ONE Prop. valve from an integra
-front Knuckles from a 91 Integra with brand new rotors
TURBO STUFF
-Also i have a T3 turbo from a 300zx ratios are .56/.63, has not been used since rebuild
-Bseries Stubby manifold
-DSM SMIC

Throw me some prices and we will talk from there. im flexable..

Leme know what you guys want email me at Stkykid84@yahoo.com or AIM - Stkykid84 I am located in Blairsvile PA zip -15717
how much for the rear disc swap?

Back