1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

parting crx si,zex,b16 blocks, gsr

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by draztik impulz, Apr 4, 2005.

1. draztik impulz

draztik impulz Junior Member

crx si motor will pull out if needed parting out the car along with the shell with everything in it has rear disc brake conversion also tokico struts and coilovers on the shell everything needs to go quick no dents have stock front bumper and invader front bumper and mugen rear

also have zex 55 dry shot i took out all kinds of si's and gsr's with this in my ex just to show you how good it is never lost out of like over ten races dont know how much i bought it new asking for offers

and two racing vinyl buckets black and grey will let them go 150 for both used for two months and thne took them out passenger side is still brand new

b16 blocks also used wiseco high comp pistons on gsr crank and rods asking 450

have d15 vtec euro version with lightened fly wheel needs to go . the motor ripped in a crx very quick
    located central so cal

2. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

what year CRX? looking for the sunroof (just the sheet meatl panel, not the whole track. bent mine while moving. LMK

matt

3. B16CRX

B16CRX Senior Member

I need the fender well covers (splash guards) for both side in perfect condition (no holes, rip, tears or deformalities).

This is a 88-91 crx right?

4. draztik impulz

draztik impulz Junior Member

for the sheet metal 75 plus shipping

yeah it is a 88-91 and i need to see how good the fender wells are 40 plus shipping

5. allbottledup

allbottledup Senior Member

what type of coilovers...price on struts shipped to 08330
    thanks

6. adidas_man

adidas_man Honorary Honda Driver

7. crxjake

crxjake New Member

si crx

um im looking for complete intake manifold with throttle body and injectors do u have that left on the si??

8. 4x4crx

4x4crx New Member

need the complete wiring harness (head light to tail light) and dash. give me a price. thanks matt

9. tylerf1000

tylerf1000 Junior Member

how much for coilovers??

10. buddy

buddy New Member

whats up guys

i just purchased a 91 crx and i need a passenger door i know someone is parting one out so if u could email me with a price for the door it would b appriciated buddy6706@aol.com please also give me a shipping price for 18504

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted