Parting out 00 GSR...lots of parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KRON1C

CLOSE THREAD!!! EVERYTHING NOW ON EBAY!!!!

NOW ON EBAY!!!!!

Stuff on Ebay:

OBD II P72 ECU $150
gsr front brake set up $125
*EDIT* --> (the driver's side has a broken stud. therefore, i will give you a brand new stud with this purchase.)
carpet $120
Complete Leather GSR Dash *pending*
GSR gauges $100
Doors (no panels/switches) $100 for both
Skunk2 Rear Lower Tie Bar $80
Power Steering rack $70
hatch $60
Side Markers $40
hatch cover $30
power door switch $30
hatch cover $30
both door moldings/lining (whatever you call the rubber things) $30
power door lock module $30
oem front upper strut bar $20
front bumper lights $20
front strut forks $20 for both
clutch master cylinder $15
gauge bezel $10

pm me for pics

Quoted post[/post]]
Name: Moe
Means of contact: AIM= Moe687, Email= moe687@aol.com

Taking all the parts off this weekend. This is what I can think of that is left. DON'T ASK ME FOR the following. Seats, carpet, wheels, panels, center console, fenders, rear bumper, or tail lights. All those are sold!!!!

This is what I have left. I will trade for a OBD1-OBD2 ecu harness!

full gsr brake conversion $400
GSR gauges $100
brake master cylinder $40
hatch cover $30
power window/door switches $30 each
rear lower strut bar $10
hatch $30
motor mounts $40 for all
sun roof *accepting offers*
LCA's $30
doors $20 each

pics of the car here.......Integra Pics

I really don't care..........but to help you out a little bit. hmo sells the brake swap front for 75 and the rear for 175....= $250.00 just a heads up that you might want to think about

why does that thread say that the car is sold? what is going on here? are you the new owner or something? just lookignout for possible scam

Quoted post[/post]]
why does that thread say that the car is sold? what is going on here? are you the new owner or something? just lookignout for possible scam

nah, no scamming here....check me out on ebay. moe687. 100% positive feedback

the guy that "thinks" he bought the car is crazy! haha....me and ken (ultraspeed) are parting it out. i'm buying the car for $3000 and one if the guys in ken's team is buying all that stuff i said isn't for sale for $2500.....i'm in va beach, so if anybody is around here and wants to check the shit out, just let me know. you're more than welcome to do so. i think it would be pointless to try and scam people on here cause i need to get some stuff too.....so....that's the deal. any other questions. just let me know!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Name: Moe
Means of contact: AIM= Moe687, Email= moe687@aol.com

Taking all the parts off this weekend. This is what I can think of that is left. DON'T ASK ME FOR the following. Seats, carpet, wheels, panels, center console, fenders, rear bumper, or tail lights. All those are sold!!!!

This is what I have left. I will trade for a OBD1-OBD2 ecu harness!

full gsr brake conversion $400
GSR gauges $100
brake master cylinder $40
hatch cover $30
power window/door switches $30 each
rear lower strut bar $10
hatch $30
motor mounts $40 for all
sun roof *accepting offers*
LCA's $30
doors $20 each

pics of the car here.......Integra Pics

I really don't care..........but to help you out a little bit. hmo sells the brake swap front for 75 and the rear for 175....= $250.00 just a heads up that you might want to think about

the full conversion?? haha...good luck finding just the complete rear disc brake conversion for $250...i'm selling full set up for front and rear of a 2000 gsr.......everything i sell is 100% guaranteed as well.

the full conversion?? haha...good luck finding just the complete rear disc brake conversion for $250...i'm selling full set up for front and rear of a 2000 gsr.......everything i sell is 100% guaranteed as well.
not to threadjack but I just got my gsr rear disk conversion for 175$
trailing arms, hubs, rotors, pads, calipers, all lines, and e brake cables included. I guess im lucky

Quoted post[/post]]
trailing arms, hubs, rotors, pads, calipers, all lines, and e brake cables included. I guess im lucky

not lucky.....that's a sweet deal....i'm selling everything you got plus the whole front set up.....and if you look at like the last guy said w/75 for rear and 175 for the front.....then 175 (what you paid for the front) is 233% of 75 , so 233% of 175 (what the guy said for the front conversion) is $408.33....sooooo.....your $175 plus the $408.33 equals......$583.33!!!! hmm......and i'm only selling my conversion for $400. so you actually save $183.33!!!!!! thanks for lookin though!

no one said anything about a front for 175. they both said 175 for the rear set. the dude said he got the rear set for 175. soooooo your math was wrong from the start. and sorry bro I've seen whole shells for 400 not gsr's but with the money i could make/save from buyin a whole shell i would settle for the LS setup and put the rest of my money toward better rotors or lines (but thats jus me)

but 20 for the doors thats a sweet deal. unless its jus a skin like not window system or anything

DISC!!!

bro i want the passenger side Window Switch and the Lock switch and the plastic handle for the passenger, also do you have the ash tray? and Glove compartment Piston? shipped to 07034 thanks

yeah, doors are just 20. they come with everything except the panels......

and if you read what the other guy wrote he did say FRONT and REAR

"brake swap front for 75 and the rear for 175"

bro ill buy the passenger side doors off you, i dont want the panels i just want the switches n plastic handle consider that sold lol, do you have the ashtray and glove box piston? do you accept paypal?

Quoted post[/post]]
bro ill buy the passenger side doors off you, i dont want the panels i just want the switches n plastic handle consider that sold lol, do you have the ashtray and glove box piston? do you accept paypal?

sure thing, are you around here cause i'm pretty sure shipping is going be expensive??

yeah I PMed him about the moter mounts and never heard back. I really want these if you still have them.

hey, sorry guys...i've been really bust at the shop trying to part out the teg and get the motor in the honda. i should have everything off of it and have the motor in my car tomorrow. i'll be able to reply to all the pm's and give an update on the parts i have for sale as well as pics!!!!! thanks for looking.

-Moe

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

not lucky.....that's a sweet deal....i'm selling everything you got plus the whole front set up.....and if you look at like the last guy said w/75 for rear and 175 for the front.....then 175 (what you paid for the front) is 233% of 75 , so 233% of 175 (what the guy said for the front conversion) is $408.33....sooooo.....your $175 plus the $408.33 equals......$583.33!!!! hmm......and i'm only selling my conversion for $400. so you actually save $183.33!!!!!! thanks for lookin though!

here if you dont believe him.. front and rear coming to a total of 250
http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/whatsnew.php

Back