Parting out 00 GSR...lots of parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
the full conversion?? haha...good luck finding just the complete rear disc brake conversion for $250...i'm selling full set up for front and rear of a 2000 gsr.......everything i sell is 100% guaranteed as well.
not to threadjack but I just got my gsr rear disk conversion for 175$
trailing arms, hubs, rotors, pads, calipers, all lines, and e brake cables included. I guess im lucky

not lucky.....that's a sweet deal....i'm selling everything you got plus the whole front set up.....and if you look at like the last guy said w/75 for rear and 175 for the front.....then 175 (what you paid for the front) is 233% of 75 , so 233% of 175 (what the guy said for the front conversion) is $408.33....sooooo.....your $175 plus the $408.33 equals......$583.33!!!! hmm......and i'm only selling my conversion for $400. so you actually save $183.33!!!!!! thanks for lookin though!

here if you dont believe him.. front and rear coming to a total of 250
http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/whatsnew.php

sweet, but then you gotta buy the master cylinder......mine is the COMPLETE brake set up from the GSR.....can't get that from hmotors for $250........ :mrgreen:

well as i said from the word go.............$250 beats 400 and i know anyone of us can find a USED M.C. for less then $150. and once again this is just a heads up......!!!!!!!!!!!

would you happen to have the clutch slave cylinder along with the master cylinder and to you know if they'd be compatable with a d16 tranny? let me know, very interested if they are

Back