parting out 1991 crx dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ITS STOLEN! parts only! OMG people! get with the program!

(If it really is, I hope the owner finds you. And has a large, heavy object in his hand when he does.)

phyregod

why dont you come find me with that large heavy object?

Last edited:
crx parts

phyregod if you must know i own my own house my daily driver is a 2003 G35 and i have two crx's i dont need to steal anyones car to make money i make a pretty good living as it is. so before you assume and make a ass out of yourself just keep quiet. the car is already stripped because of parts i took for my 91 hf and the interior is painted yellow from dash to door panels the cluster is sold the are body parts left and the stock dx ecu the front spindels are gone also so for me to sell the car whole i would have to put spindels on it and who would buy it. it would not be worth it to sell the car whole how much would someone really pay for it? answer that please? ohh yeah you guys can see my EBAY profile (teamblaze)!

Last edited:
Actually even without the spindels, I am still interested in it. Just stripped my 90' hatch completely, meaning I have the entire suspension for a CRX. If you decide you want to get rid of it as it is, PM me a price. Good luck with the sale.

crx

i can send you pics of the car give me an email address the car right no is stripped to the bone the front and rear bumpers and bumper supports are also removed the interior is gutted only a yellow dashboard remains trust me i really dont think you would wanna drive here but i will send you pics anyway

vouch

to anyone making libelous remarks,
i have dealt with this guy personally. he was totally honest and legit. i even went to his house for pickup. i got what i came for plus extra pieces for free.

Back