Parting Out 1992 Prelude Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrispaccord

I have a prelude parts car that I'm taking the engine out to swap into my Accord.. Driver's side of prelude was hit in a wreck, so door and trim components, and the trunk are junk...

Selling off the rest of it to pay the bank, so lowball offers considered, as long as it gets me money soon(daily charges from the bank)

What's been sold already..

Grille inserts and bracket

power window/lock trim

ABS sensor- passenger rear (still have the other three)

Door light switches

A/C controls

----------
FAQ answers:

no seats

Blue interior

sunroof is bad

14 in steelies, no wheel covers

Automatic
------------------------------

IM me price offers, or email me!

Looking for:
Passenger Side Power Window Switch.
Black Console for stereo.
Power Antenna.
How's the carpet?

I'll wait for you to not reply.

Ahh.. I don't post here because most of my questions are answered (the search button and me, we're friends). I guess that shows the admins that they got a good site goin..

shift boot
shift boot bracker
and the plastic trim piece that it all connects to.

50 bucks + whatever shipping will cost you.

Quoted post[/post]]
shift boot
shift boot bracker
and the plastic trim piece that it all connects to.

50 bucks + whatever shipping will cost you.

Sorry, it's an automatic. I should have put that in the FAQ's...

Does anyone know if the center console trim for an auto and a manual are the same?the hole for the auto Prelude looks the same as my manual Accord, but, obviously, I'm comparing an Accord to a Prelude...

Yes they are the same part number for 5spd and AT.
Let Reikoshea have em though, mine isn't in too bad of shape.
He may need it worse than me.

i need it cause all the brackets for the shift boot are broken, so you can see the wires (for my radiator fans) and you can see the shift linkage. no boot bracker or screw holes...kinda sucks. Thanks for lookin out bro.

I need the entire underhood working A/C system, compressor, condensor, hoses and all brackets. Also need an ash tray and cigarette lighter.

What's left?

Was considering entire car depending on where you are, if not is tranny still up for grabs? yes auto I'm looking to build a prelude for my wife and would like a spare auto for hers.

Back