Parting out 1994 Honda Civic DX **OH**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigNate

like the title says.. all parts are from my coupe, its a 94 DX. no power anything.. EVERYTHING for the car is for sale EXEPT swap, wheels, exuast, front brakes pads, rotors ect.
everything else is up for grabs.. heres some of the stuff thats good off the car..

hood- got some dings and dents but overall OK shape, NOT great
Fenders- looks like some MINOR hail damage
Front bumper- place for fogs are cut out, overall good shape, got some knicks from road wear but its a 94 and original
rear bumper- a little messed up, not destoyed
headlights and amber corners- got bulbs, not blown, hi and lows work fine, one corner gets mosture in it but what ever
carbon fiber front lip- it was cracked so i fiberglassed it and painted it black to hide the nastyness
Doors- got a couple dings, but again, its a 94
tailights- minty fresh, were not affected by anything
Glass- all the windows are good, most of the defoggers in the back work, some dont
Windsheild- got 2 small spots where rock hit, not cracking YET. if you want it, it has some sweet jdm stickers on it lol jk
interior- grey back seats, good cond. dash, originaly blue but i painted black, looks fine. door panesl, same as dash.

i also have suspension off a CRX, Tokico Blues in the rear with like 500 miles, gret shape. and kyb gr2's for the front in good shape, make me an offer on this, i have ABSOLUTLEY no use for it..

if you need anything listed, or that you can think of that i forgot to list, pm or call me... not really looking to ship anything, but if the price is right i will

-Nathan
(513) 464 2924
a couple quick pics, want anymore lmk..
forsale011.jpg

forsale015.jpg

forsale007.jpg

forsale006.jpg

forsale005.jpg

Nathan,

What is wrong with you Honda I need a few parts to get mine back together.

I need a Connecting rod for the piston to the crank, Left front Turn signal lens, liscense plate trunk insert.

Let me know I can get you a fed ex shipping label to you if you canput these things in a box and give me dimensions and weight.

If you want to sell these parts let me know.

NDTmaster

holy crap, this car was stripped and scrapped in september.

Back