parting out 2000 civic ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chondacrx

i'm parting out a 2000 honda civic ex coupe... the motor is a d16y8 with transmission. i want to sell the complete swap.also has all the ac stuff. the outside is green. hood is black. doors has some dents and so do fenders. interior is light gray and is mint. cluster has 173,000 miles on it. engine has around 110,000. let me no what you need.

swap will come with engine,transmission, ecu, axles and engine harness.

taken offers. i have everything but the front bumper. grille is brand new and looks like the si and ctr grill

Are you a regular on another site somewhere? Any proof that you are legit?

I need your Ebrake cables, both sides with the handle assembly, shipped to 76801. Price?

im located in florida... i'm on a site called tamparacing.com. my name on there is chondacrx if everyone wants to check... thanks... will get everyone prices when i get off work...

i have 2 hoods. one is a month old and is primered black and the other is red with flames and needs to be sanded and painted. 70 for the black hood and 35 for the red hood without shipping

still have everything but the e brake cables, first 02 sensor, sunroof cover, ps line and hood release

Back