Parting out; 88 CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

The car is in raleigh, NC. Its blue(has no gloss); no interior pieces. headlight, radiator, bumper, and hood is broke/bent. The hatch is red with some of the black paint at the top coming off. I will take off any body or suspension part that you need incl taillights. Heater core and blower are still good. All glass is intact if you need those. I have two D15B2, 1 DX transmission, shift linkage with B&M shifter and Energy sus. bushings, wiring, ECUs, axles, etc.

Make offers. Most of the stuff are still in the car so it might take a little while to get them off the car.

I also have a A/C bracket off of a D15B-VTEC, EG "intercooler intake"(I'll let this go for $15+shipping OBO), and a SanDisk UltraII 1GB CompactFlash disc.

Pics coming soon.

:edit: oh yea the the passenger side fender is messed up a little.

I need the full pedal assy and the tranny, shift linkage, shifter, and cable (from pedal to tranny). Let me know what u got.

Quoted post[/post]]
I need the full pedal assy and the tranny, shift linkage, shifter, and cable (from pedal to tranny). Let me know what u got.

I can get all of that. the shifter is a B&M one; no shift knob though.

Quoted post[/post]]
what wrong with the b2s what shape complete ?and climate control let me know if u have that

I have two B2s; One has blown rings but has had headwork, milled head, and advanced timing on the dizzy(ive tried to retard it but the bolt is stuck; i didnt want to strip it). The other B2 is stock and runs fine. Both are around 210k miles though.

climate control is broken. sorry.

You said the headlight is broken...does that mean both, or just one of them? I need a driver side headlight...

Also, did your rex have AC? If not, can I get the piece that goes under the dash where the a/c condenser core would normally go? It's like, a hollow plastic box tube thingie that's right under the glove box...

lmk

Quoted post[/post]]
pics of the bumper? could be interested

bumper is fucked. pretty much any front end piece is fucked except for the driver side fender and corner light(bumper lights might be good though).

Quoted post[/post]]
Do you still have the multi-selector switch (turn signal/wiper) and if so what shape is it in?

Yes I do...its in good shape. Do you need just that switch or the whole column? If so, the hazard button is a little messed up(scratched by a ratchet handle).

Quoted post[/post]]
You said the headlight is broken...does that mean both, or just one of them? I need a driver side headlight...

Also, did your rex have AC? If not, can I get the piece that goes under the dash where the a/c condenser core would normally go? It's like, a hollow plastic box tube thingie that's right under the glove box...

The bottom alignment pieces on the headlight are broken.

Both of the CRXs have A/C, sorry.

Would you happen to still have the stock 88 seats? If so, would you be interested in selling me just the rails? are you positive they are for a 88 because the 89-91's are different...thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
Shit, wrong thread. I meant to ask if you had or could get access to a harness side MPFI dizzy plug from an HF or Si.......
Sorry I dont have one.

Quoted post[/post]]
Still have tranny, pedal assy, ect.?? If so how much??

Yes I still do. Looking for $90+shipping (incls. B&M shifter...installed but never used, shift linkage, transmisison, pedal assembly, and clutch cable). I won't be able to take out the transmission until around Friday or Saturday though.

Quoted post[/post]]
Would you happen to still have the stock 88 seats? If so, would you be interested in selling me just the rails? are you positive they are for a 88 because the 89-91's are different...thanks

Yes I still do. I'm positive they are 88(unless the titles are wrong). $15+shpping(Four of them)

where is the passenger fender messed up a little bit front or rear of the fender?

Yea I have a set of fenders(red ones), and a single driver side one too(red also), theyre 88.

how much for the crx fenders??? what year? thanks
im located in Austin,TX

Back