parting out 90 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

breed

parting out 90 crx i have everything but the front seats.

What model is it? If its an Si, I would like the rear disc conversion, rear sway bar, possibly the mastercyliner and break booster also. If not, I might be interested in some misc. Interior pieces. Shoot me an email at jordonsmith@gmail.com if you've got thist stuff.

i need the coin holder on the left side of the steering wheel oh the dash. as long as its black

i need the climate control,and the speaker covers

Im looking to snag the black piece on the outside of the door that covers where the seat belt is (drivers side). Aside from that I'm also looking to getting some good weather stripping for the Drivers side door as well. Let me know if you can help me out.

how much for the tail ights? what condition are they. i need all 3 pieces

im looking for fenders, definately pass side, prob driver side. let me know price and shipping to 14127. thanx.

also can you cut the plugs off the harness for the deforster switch, and hazard lights? i need the plug with a few inches of wire

I need the dash and lower door panels... and lower door well trim, and all upper hatch trim.

email at Freaze_or_bUrN(at)yahoo.com

Back