Parting Out 91 CRX SI + 95 Integra GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm picking both cars up on Saturday and both are complete running cars. They both have salvage titles so please do not ask for the whole car. Email me at partz_man@verizon.net with your needs. I will be able to get pics late Saturday or Sunday after I get them. Thanks.

I want the rear disc brake set up, complete with brake lines, trailing arms, everything, the rear sway bar, and I need the mastercylinder, and the porportioning valve. Also if the fender/hood are in GOOD shape, I might also take those. Please feel free to email me at jordonsmith@gmail.com or im me at bmxslyguy187 if you can sell these parts. Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 26 2004, 10:46 PM
I want the rear disc brake set up, complete with brake lines, trailing arms, everything, the rear sway bar, and I need the mastercylinder, and the porportioning valve. Also if the fender/hood are in GOOD shape, I might also take those. Please feel free to email me at jordonsmith@gmail.com or im me at bmxslyguy187 if you can sell these parts. Thanks for your time.
[post=382494]Quoted post[/post]​

Everyone has been emailed

Originally posted by supersol93@Aug 28 2004, 05:43 PM
[post=383074]Quoted post[/post]​

So where are you located? You still haven't posted that information. And what color is the GS-R? Thank you.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Aug 28 2004, 07:41 PM-->
supersol93
@Aug 28 2004, 05:43 PM
[post=383074]Quoted post[/post]​

So where are you located? You still haven't posted that information. And what color is the GS-R? Thank you.
[post=383135]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry, I post on so many different sites. I am located in Southeastern, PA. Both cars are black. Passenger side of the GSR is no good.

is the interior still good in the gsr? how much will you sell the dash for? also the full center console?

how much for the gsr guage cluster with all the plugs on the back of it with a good bit of wire too?

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Aug 29 2004, 07:54 PM
dude do you check this post email about the rear brakes for the crx
[post=383409]Quoted post[/post]​

emailed

Back