parting out 92-95 civic / 88-91 crx everything has

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vteccivic93

parting out my 92-95 civic / 88-91 crx parts are obo and im taking offers heres what all i have

-92-95 clear euro tails 60shipped obo
-92-95 blitz bodykit front,rear, n sides 200shipped obo
-92-95 civic carbon fiber hood oem style great condition 180shipped obo
-92-95 clear corners 30shipped obo
-92-95 short shifter new in box 50shipped obo
-5" autometer tach with shift light 100shipped obo
-boss in dash dvd player w remotoe n all wires new in box 100shipped obo
-5.6" telvoc tv monitor w stand n wires n remote new in box 100shipped obo
-d sereis header4-2-1 obx racing 80shipped obo
-aem fuel pressure regulator 70shipped obo
-str fuel rail 70shipped obo
-pioneer in dash dvd player w 7" flip up screen avx-p7000cd 200obo
- IHI RHB5 turbo complete kit 1g bov, fmic w piping, oil lines , apexi turbo timer, boost gauge, hf manifold ported whole kit. 375obo
-obx racing cam gear 70shipped obo
-2 12" audiobahns flame q's in bandpass box 100shipped obo
-1200w boss 4ch amp 100shipped obo
-92-95 coilovers aerospeed used for month 100shipped obo
-92-95 civic white face gauges n lights 30shipped obo
-92-95 euro gauge cluster red 70shipped
-92-95 side mount gauge pod 30shipped obo
-92-95 side mirrors m3's new in box with amber lights 50shipped obo
-92-95 black jdm corners 30shipped obo
-92-95 2dr z3 fenders 80shipped obo
-civic/crx b sereis motor mounts h&r's 80shipped obo
-chipped programed p28 sohc vtec ecu mugen 100shipped obo
-88-91 crx ractive coilovers 1-4" drop 60obo
-88-91 crx skyline r33 front bumper no cracks great condition 100shipped obo
-88-91 crx aerospeed z3 fenders like new 80shipped obo
-88-91 short throw shifter w cf boot and shift knob 30obo
-88-91 halo projecter headlights w jdm black corners 100shipped obo
-88-91 crx carbon fiber tails 60shipped obo
-88-91 crx dc sport chrome 4-2-1 header 100shipped obo w downpipe
-88-91 crx apexi axleback exhaust 100shipped obo
-88-91 crx carbon fiber hood oem style 180shipped obo

got rid of some of it allready but will be adding more just check back up with me have questions email me, i dont got pics cuz my dog got ahold of my dig cam n the wires n all and also i would rather ship this stuff cuz im with no car now and im homebound w parents for now so i got to sell this stuff everything is OBO throw some offers lets make a deal will accept m/o or paypal NO checks.

email: jdmzccrx91@aol.com
aol im: ni99azb4hoez
paypal: jdmzccrx91@aol.com
ebay name: jdmzccrx

where are you located and do you have pics of the c/f hood?

Yo what up man,I very intrested in all the 88-91 crap,I`ll talk to you on aim when.I see you thinking about getting the coil over`s and the R33 front bumper the Short shifter with the shift boot and the nob and you got the carbon fiber rear light ,I just need the middel clip on light talk to you when,I see you on latter.

NO ONE BUY FROM THIS GUY...I SENT HIM MONEY AND STILL HAVE NOT GOT MY SHIT IN THE MAIL YET...ITS BEEN OVER ABOUT 2 AND HALF WEEKS AND STILL NO SHIPPING INFO.....IM OUT 200 BUCKS.......WHERE IS MY STUFF....WILL CHANGE MY MIND IF YOU SEND MY STUFF....IM OUT 200 BUCKS

BIRDNUTS

Originally posted by birdnuts6@Mar 19 2005, 08:48 PM
NO ONE BUY FROM THIS GUY...I SENT HIM MONEY AND STILL HAVE NOT GOT MY SHIT IN THE MAIL YET...ITS BEEN OVER ABOUT 2 AND HALF WEEKS AND STILL NO SHIPPING INFO.....IM OUT 200 BUCKS.......WHERE IS MY STUFF....WILL CHANGE MY MIND IF YOU SEND MY STUFF....IM OUT 200 BUCKS

BIRDNUTS
[post=475858]Quoted post[/post]​

ME TOO!!! I sent him $125 for the hood and he never response to e-mails...Washington Mutual is figtting the fraud for me and they are going to get me my money back in 5 days as soon as the despute goes through with PayPal...file your case ASAP!

PS:I was just about to post this as soon as i got off the phone with my bank so don't think i wasn't going to give the heads up to everyone.

I knew it was to good to be true. I had set up to buy his crx hood, fenders and fuel pressure reg. but something just didnt set right with me, So I asked him for a number to call to get a hold of him and he gave me a number that was disconnected. and he email me like 10 times in about a hours time asking when I was going to pay him. I told him untill I get a real working phone number no payment will be sent. and I havent heard from him since.

:whatafucktard:

Why do people have to flame this forum... then it makes us honest sellers look bad. FUCK YOU D00D!

Originally posted by skillz2k5@Mar 21 2005, 07:03 PM
Why do people have to flame this forum... then it makes us honest sellers look bad. FUCK YOU D00D!
[post=476662]Quoted post[/post]​

yeha really. I'm still waiting on my parts from other HS peeps. I hope i dont get screwed . Man i hate a theif. Can any of the victims get their money back through paypal,if you used it obviously :huh:

Back