parting out 92 da gs integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey whats up give me a call so we can talk about some parts your selling 904-305-4949 nick

hey whats up give me a call so we can talk about some parts your selling 904-305-4949 nick

hey whats up man sorry i just got your message but yea ill give ya a call.. what all are you lookin for? im in lexington ky

humm

yes i have a moon roof for 50 plus shiping and why does it say your a hacker on your page... ? the only way i deal is paypal and will ship after i receive payment.. if you are serious ill get a pic of it ...

I need drivers side fog light, are you selling exhaust? If so what is it and how much?

return

I need drivers side fog light, are you selling exhaust? If so what is it and how much?

umm well when i took the front end off to put on my 92 ls the corners and bumper lights were broke so all i have is my clears.. for the exaust it has a fart can and no leaks but that would be to big to ship... anything small i can ship like the can.. ill throw it for 25 plus shipping .. i think its a good brand cant remember what tho.. let me know i got all kids of shit to get rid of thats not listed..

I know that the front lip might be to big to ship but is hard to find so if available i want that too, don worry 'bout exhaust I just got a sweet deal on a skunk2 cat back>

I dont need the bumper turn signals i need the fog lights the ones that are in between the head lights

I just need the front lip my rear bumper is fine
i:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CMelissa%20and%20Mike%5CDesktop
I:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CMelissa%20and%20Mike%5CDesktop

Attachments

• lights.JPG
    lights.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
head light

I dont need the bumper turn signals i need the fog lights the ones that are in between the head lights

I just need the front lip my rear bumper is fine
i:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CMelissa%20and%20Mike%5CDesktop
I:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5CMelissa%20and%20Mike%5CDesktop

you know that the lens comes off .. and everything els is 1 peace .. if you need the lens i have that of i can throw you the whole head light .. its already out and ready to ship... let me know

what do you want fo just the lens? Also do you have a pass side power lock switch I need one of those too let me know and how much those two items would be w/ shipping to pennsylvania

Last edited:
return

what do you want fo just the lens? Also do you have a pass side power lock switch I need one of those too let me know and how much those two items would be w/ shipping to pennsylvania

well i can throw you the whole headlight for 30 plus shipping and i used the door panels on my ls so i dont have a power switch.. let me know ill give you my paypal address.. and when i receive funds ill shipp and have you a tracking number that day.. my number is 859 420 0953 if you cant get threw keep trying and well is there anything els you need .. i have some 17 inch adr rims forsale also they all need tires.. 250.00 let me know peace

Back