PARTING OUT: 93' Acura Integra LS SE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dkgoodrich

I bought this car for the LS swap and the SE leather seats.

I'm about to haul it off to the scrap yard.

Its complete minus seats, swap, door panels, and steering wheel.

If any one needs anything off of it, please let me know.

I am a registered business with a retail sales permit.

Thanks for your business and time.

Daniel Goodrich
goodrichenterprise@adelphia.net

I NEED front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, rear body panel under hatch lid, gas tank lid, maybe sunroof glass if you have it, hood emblem, drivers door side molding. No joke I need all this shit and maybe more and have cash in hand. It's for my womans 92 teg ls and we are about to take it to paint as soon as I can find all the damn body parts. Oh I need a 5 speed cable tranny too if you have that...

Quoted post[/post]]
I NEED front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, rear body panel under hatch lid, gas tank lid, maybe sunroof glass if you have it, hood emblem, drivers door side molding. No joke I need all this shit and maybe more and have cash in hand. It's for my womans 92 teg ls and we are about to take it to paint as soon as I can find all the damn body parts. Oh I need a 5 speed cable tranny too if you have that...

Check ur PMs :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
please tell me you have the 14 inch wheels :) ill buy them.

I have 3 of the 4 factory wheels. They are the factory alloys not steelys.

Dont have a tranny for it, I'm using it in my 5th gen temporary. I want to replace it with a hydro version. If anyone has one for a decent price I'd buy it.

Anyone else want something off this car? I mean I hate to take it to the dump. Lot of good parts.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Dont have a tranny for it, I'm using it in my 5th gen temporary. I want to replace it with a hydro version. If anyone has one for a decent price I'd buy it.

Anyone else want something off this car? I mean I hate to take it to the dump. Lot of good parts.
where are you located?

Versailles KY

Let me know. Thanks

Back