Parting out 93 civic ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
just like it says. everthing except the fenders,bumper, hood and windsheild are there and in very good condition. it is teal. i will post pics tommorow.

mirrors --- gone to Brandon (sireg) (the back bumper is not any better then yours)

Engine harness --- sold

Engine --- sold

Originally posted by FFCiv@Sep 2 2005, 11:13 PM
i need the black drivers side quarterpanel molding
[post=549067]Quoted post[/post]​

the rear? if so throw me a price. i dont have the front if thats what your looking for.

I need a glove box..im CHEAP..<--remember that.... :D Must be gray,.....
Ohh im broke BTW....so
and did i mention im CHEAP...?

LMK...

THanks
JoJO

damnnn dude already sold the motor? lol that shit went quickkk i just saw it last night haha.. fuck i shouldve grabbed the engine harness

Originally posted by Estorvito+Sep 2 2005, 11:45 PM-->
I need a glove box..im CHEAP..<--remember that.... :D Must be gray,.....
Ohh im broke BTW....so
and did i mention im CHEAP...?

LMK...

THanks
JoJO
[post=549078]Quoted post[/post]​
its black

thetruth
@Sep 3 2005, 02:17 AM
damnnn dude already sold the motor? lol that shit went quickkk i just saw it last night haha.. fuck i shouldve grabbed the engine harness
[post=549097]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i sold them both about an hr after you left lol. But we still got 1 z6 left ;)

I need the dash that goes around the stereo/climate controlls/ and over the steering wheel. (I assume it will fit a '92) if you have a black steering wheel, i'll take that. Also need both of the shock mounts for the rear window. If rear window shocks are in good shape, I'll take those too. Dimmer switch for the interior lights, gauge cluster, and if you could, a chunk of wiring harness around the stereo. (my stereo was stolen, and yanked out brutally) If your car had cruise control i'd love to get a hold of that.

What kind of stereo did you have in it? I might just be interested in that too.

Let me know!

*EDIT*
Also need the carpet from the spare tire cover and backs of the seats. I also need the cover that snaps in on top of the rear seats. Thanks!

Originally posted by thetruth@Sep 3 2005, 11:39 AM
dude i want those hx rims without the tires though, full rear disc swap, and boost gauge.. hook me up man.
[post=549160]Quoted post[/post]​

If this guy doesn't get the rear disc setup, let me know a price...

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 3 2005, 09:01 AM
I need the dash that goes around the stereo/climate controlls/ and over the steering wheel. (I assume it will fit a '92) if you have a black steering wheel, i'll take that. Also need both of the shock mounts for the rear window. If rear window shocks are in good shape, I'll take those too. Dimmer switch for the interior lights, gauge cluster, and if you could, a chunk of wiring harness around the stereo. (my stereo was stolen, and yanked out brutally) If your car had cruise control i'd love to get a hold of that.

What kind of stereo did you have in it? I might just be interested in that too.

Let me know!

*EDIT*
Also need the carpet from the spare tire cover and backs of the seats. I also need the cover that snaps in on top of the rear seats. Thanks!
[post=549132]Quoted post[/post]​

let me get everything out first and i'll give you a price.

this car does not have rear discs

Originally posted by FFCiv+Sep 4 2005, 09:51 PM-->
Originally posted by erebunicrx@Sep 2 2005, 11:42 PM
FFCiv
@Sep 2 2005, 11:13 PM
i need the black drivers side quarterpanel molding
[post=549067]Quoted post[/post]​

the rear? if so throw me a price. i dont have the front if thats what your looking for.
[post=549076]Quoted post[/post]​

yea the rear. 20 bucks shipped?
[post=549655]Quoted post[/post]​

got it, pm'd for paypal addy

how much do you want for everything cory told me ?

Back