parting out 95 bubble B18c1, turbo and more..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRTcivic95

Iam parting out my 95 bubble, Iam starting on a new project and the bubble has to go, everythign is for sale. I do have pics of most of the stuff here , but only if interested please email me for pics at GSRTcivic95@aol.com or If you have questions about something. Would part the motor out if it does not sell together just ask.

-b18c1 motor, skunk2 intake manifold, aem cam pulleys, u-r crank pulley, Drag3 Turbo kit, Wiseco 8.8:1 pistons, Eagle rods, ferrea valves, locks, guides, Crower spring & retainers, darton MID sleeve kit, Tial Wastegate, skunk2 cat back, act stage 3 clutch (6 puck), AND jdm type r lsd tranny. 1,000 Shipped Or best offer

-Blitz full kit , no damage perfect condition front, rear, and sides 300 shipped obo

-JT Evo II front bumper with the fog lights brand new never used it asking 300shipped obo

-Drag3 turbo kit for the b sereis complete kit with everything needed ready to go like new no shaft play asking 700shipped obo

-92-95 VIS double sided carbon fiber hood used for month on the car and it is garaged kept since asking 400shipped obo

-92-95 civic carbon fiber taillights asking 100shipped obo

-92-95 civic 1pc. dual black projector halo headlights 200shipped obo

-17" tenzo sr5 with new tires no curb marks or anything with with polished lip asking 400shipped obo

-5" autometer carbon fiber tach with (blue) shift light asking 200shipped obo

-92-95 civic gauge pod (black) holds 3 2 1"2 gauges new asking 50shipped

-autometer ultralite oil temp gauge 60shipped, boost gauge 60shipped, oil pressure 60shipped, and volt meter 60 shipped obo

-92-95 civic euro dash (red) with white face gauges asking 100shipped obo

-92-95 civic goldline pro kit lowering springs kit new in box 2" drop all 4 200shipped obo

-type R spoiler with the led's asking 170shipped obo

-92-95 civic 2dr Carbon fiber fenders from carbon fiber creationz used for month garaged kept asking 300shipped obo

-92-95 civic Carbon fiber trunk lid from carbon fiber creationz like new used month asking 400shipped obo

-2 jenex reclineable adjustable racking seats black with 5point harness black asking 300shipped obo

I dont have any stock interior or exterior parts so please dont email me and ask me. Thats all I have left everything is done sold local. email me for questions.
email is GSRTcivic95@aol.com
aol im: GSRTcivic95

bahahahahah

-b18c1 motor, skunk2 intake manifold, aem cam pulleys, u-r crank pulley, Drag3 Turbo kit, Wiseco 8.8:1 pistons, Eagle rods, ferrea valves, locks, guides, Crower spring & retainers, darton MID sleeve kit, Tial Wastegate, skunk2 cat back, act stage 3 clutch (6 puck), AND jdm type r lsd tranny. 1,000 Shipped Or best offer

are you out of your mind, wher you located, I'll fly to you for a price liek that

coke habit? Count me in if you're serious and this shit isn't stolen.

werd i will buy that motor and turbo kit tioday if you have pics and are serious and the stuff wont burn my hands when i touch it

im hoping he means 1000 shipped for jsut the tranny. even still thats a steal. jdm itr trannys go for 12-1300 + shipping alone.

:werd: but for 1k I'll take my risk. I'm willing to fly out to where ever he is and pack the shit and ship it myself. I don't even really want all thr shit, but the parts I want are still worth paying a "G" for

i talked to him on AIM
not sure what to think...

says he's bringing the car back to stock?
says the car is clean ie:not stolen...

on the motor, offered to let me paypal him half now, then he'll ship the motor, then paypal him the rest....

<_<

buyer beware

and i think he's in NC

my offer is still on the table 1k cash, and "I" will fly out there and ship it back myself.

i think i scared him away, he emailed me saying hed sell me the motor, but i emailed him back telling him i am paypal protected so basically if he is trying to fuck me its not gonna work, now he wont respond lol, :D

Back