Parting out 96 Integra LS Sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

Wrecked it pretty hard in the nose, have decided its not really worth fixing. Drove it 7 miles home from the wreck so everything is good sans airbags and the radiator forward.

Let me know what you want and what you'll gimme for it :mrgreen:

Car is located in Raleigh, NC. Will ship small things, everything else will be local pickup only. EVERYTHING is still on the car, get it while its hot!

Major Parts Include;

Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
Greddy Headers
DC Sports Cat Back (will only fit 4dr tegs)
Complete B18b Swap (just had an exedy clutch put in 10K ago)
Seats
Dash
Doors
Trunk Lid
Upgraded speakers (Alpine fronts, kenwood rears)
Front/Rear Suspension
Front/Rear Brake setups (brembo rotors w/ HPS pads, less than 5000 miles on them)

I need the engine bay harness(really, I just need the grey connectors), and I might be interested in the seats(what's the condition?). btw, how big are the speakers?

The seats are in awesome shape. No burns rips or tears. The speakers are factory sized, 6 1/2 I believe in the front and 6x9's in the rear.

I think $150 shipped on the catback. It does have about a 4" piece of regular exhaust welded in very early on to make it fit the 4dr (originally a 2dr exhaust) but otherwise is full stainless.

The shifter worked great as is... the GSR knob was a lot fatter and more hand friendly than the LS knob out of the box so she could use it.

you can prob get some decent change for the shell from a local salvage garage
the ones that go to crash auctions and hack cars back to life...

Quoted post[/post]]
oh and how is the carpet? and the color of the carpet?

Carpet is it decent shape. Some stains here and there from who knows what, but nothing major, still full intact. Its a full tan interior. I should be at the car tomorrow so I'll take pictures of just about everything I can think of. If anybody wants to see something specific let me know before tomorrow night.

are you junking it man? I need the cluster wires. need them to make my gsr cluster work in my rex. If they are not worth anything to you can i have them ? FREE+shipping? if not then how much to
32305?

guess your not interested in selling the exhast. I have pm you 3 times about it and still no answer

hey you still selling parts...if so how much if you have the clutch resevoir, master and slave cylinders, and all lines

Back