PARTING OUT 97 Civic EX Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
heres the deal...my neighbor has a 97 Civic EX that was side swiped a year or so ago, he's been wanting to rebuild, but work is scarce for him and he's low on cash. I made him a deal to help him sell/ship parts for his top end in exchange. the passenger side exterior is pretty much toast with the exception of the door glass. clean grey interior 98% complete (seats, dash, door panels, carpet, etc.). bottom end, computer, harness, suspension, glass is all good. mainly sheet metal damage. let me know what you need and I'll shoot you a price shipped. He's hard up for cash, so this shit will sell for what ever I see fit, and am very negotiable.

The car is located in So Cal. pics upon request. payment by Paypal or Money Order.PM ME BECAUSE MY EMAIL IS DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! let the games begin.....

matt

Do you still have the complete engine???( longblock with intake manifold, dizzy, injectors ect.) If so how much with the Ecu and shipped to San Antonio Texas 78204.

Is the car a stick or auto? How mnany miles on the car? I might need the EX cluster from it if it is a 5 spd manual car.....How much?

are the tires any good?? i am interested and will pick them up, let me know.

AIM: ModdedByA1Auto or pm me. thanks

PM sent. sorry for such a slow response. My internet is down at home until this Sat. Responding from work right now, but haven't been here much this week. Keep it coming, lots of parts left.

matt

I need the radio bezel. The piece that holds the radio and HVAC unit. I don't need the Radio or the HVAC or the defrost/harzard buttons just the plastic trip. Let me know.

curious on the wheels and tires shipped to 21220? same for the guage cluster. throw some prices at me :)

i could use the bezel that surrounds the gauges. then depending on the interior i might need some other stuff. Is it the light grey or the dark grey interior?

Back