Parting out 98 ek coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fionntan

Banned
I have a partially stripped ek coupe that has useable parts if anyone wants some of them. Most of the interior is left, but it has leather on most of it, so its probably only good for inserts and other small pieces. The engine is gone, but I have things like the brake booster and MC, front sway bar, as well as other random leftover pieces. If there is something you want and I have it just make an offer and we can go from there. Here are a few pics I can get some more tomorrow, and if there is something specific I can get you a close up pic. There are no seats, and the steering wheel, gauge cluster, and shifter are gone.
P1010008.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010001.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010001-1.jpg

Last edited:
Is the climate control in good condition, Conan?

How much for the coin tray? I need one ;)

Also that leather cover on the dash can that come off? I might want that...

Last edited:
Dirt means nothing my friend, condition means EVERYTHING though and those two pieces are in good condition. :D

No the ecu I have from this car is questionable...the number is crossed out with a sharpie. It has type r written on it with the same sharpie, so I dont know exactly what it is from originally.

How much for the coin tray? I need one ;)

Also that leather cover on the dash can that come off? I might want that...

Which coin tray...the one under the mirror adj. on the drivers side? $5 plus shipping. I dont know about the leather, I think it is fake and I dont think I can pull it off, but if you really want it I can take a look.

Back