parting out 99 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oopma

parting out my 99 STOCK civic EX 2dr auto tell me what u need and make OFFER No REASONABLE offers will be refused location san bernardino

Last edited:
front nose!!???

you! i need the whole front from your civic 99!!!! but u live in san bardino CA righ!!!! i live in jersey!!! i need the bumper, hood, grill, headlights, fenders, radiator support or radiator frame !!howm much for all this parts shipped?? to 08872

How Much For The Dash Center Console Arm Rest Ect..... Just The Interoir Trim... Maybe The Seats can I Get Prices both Ways

how much for just the front bumper, front seats, and center dash trim (the black housing that the radio and air controls are in)

i need the metal bracket that holds the radio/climate controls bezel and bolts in

thats a d16y8 right??? i need the oil pan, if it's in good shape! any dents, holes, or stripped threads?? my zip is 72653 let me know!!
parting out my 99 STOCK civic EX 2dr auto tell me what u need and make OFFER No REASONABLE offers will be refused location san bernardino

Back