parting out black 95' LS teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

alright guys im just gonna put this list of things that i can remember pulling from the car and from there if you don't see what you need just send me a request through e-mail. I CAN EMAIL PICS OF ANYTHING TO THOSE INTERESTED.
prices are not set for now its just a best reasonable offer takes it. and the car has 105k on it.

HYDRO TRANNY (s80 i think ill have double check. no grinds at all, smooth shifts through every gear)

BODY-(black)
hatch(perfect condition except a small ding)
driver side fender(perfect condition)
rear bumper(perfect condition)
gas door(perfect)
small panel that goes under the tail lights(perfect)

INTERIOR-(tan)
dashboard(perfect)
door panels(good condition has a little seperation starting)
front seats(perfect)
rear seats(perfect)
headliner(perfect)
front platic pillars(perfect)
rear plastic pillars(perfect)
rear interior panels(the large pieces, perfect)
center console(previous owner suffered from ricer-itous so its painted blue)
armrest(also a victim of ricer-itous but i think the paint would come off easy)
steering wheel
passenger air bag

SUSPENSION-
kyb gr2 shocks w/ H&R springs
front hubs
steering rack
upgraded sway bar kit with all polyeurethane bushings

i also have 2 sets of wheels and im not sure which ones i want to keep so ill post both for sale and whichever sell first will decide which ones i keep so anyways one set is the stock fat five GSR wheels with all brand new tires the other wheels are the ones off the wrecked car they also have 5 spokes but they are gunmetal with a polished lip and one of the tires had bad camber wear.

again any pics needed or any questions/inquiries of parts just e-mail me i check my e-mails often.

e-mail: sxymike4u@aol.com

and as for vouches i used to sell and buy on here a lot but haven't been on here in months so i can't remember them but to those who send me money i will give my home adress,cell number and home phone number and whatever else it takes to build trust.

oh sorry its a 2dr and i'll be adding things everyday when i remember more parts so keep checking the list or just ask about parts you need. peace -mike

please specify which wheels you want pics of unless you mean you want pics of both sets either way ill be taking pics tomorrow of the things requested tonight so please be sure to specify.

Interested in the center console and arm rest......let me know what you are wanting for them

im looking to get about 425 for the tranny but im a little negotiable.

center console, armrest and steering wheel.......65+shipping? i dunno what these parts normally go for so im kinda just throwing a price up on those.lmk -mike

Originally posted by b18vtecrx@Sep 21 2005, 09:11 PM
im looking to get about 425 for the tranny but im a little negotiable.

center console, armrest and steering wheel.......65+shipping? i dunno what these parts normally go for so im kinda just throwing a price up on those.lmk -mike
[post=558134]Quoted post[/post]​

can I get a pic of the GS-R rims to adamv3@hotmail.com? thanks, also a price

sent the pics to you just a little bit ago, lemme know what you think. sorry again i am using a camera phone but it's better then nothing. peace -mike

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 21 2005, 10:51 PM
California?
[post=558232]Quoted post[/post]​

I tried the get the pics on a couple different computers, and it didnt go through. Could you try it again?

yea, california, bay area more specifically the 94928 area and , sure ill try to send the pics again you should have them within 10 minutes from this posting.

How much for the kyb gr2 shocks w/ H&R springs? Also, are you selling the rear disc brakes? Let me know.

yea i still have the cat if you want it just make me an offer.

and just make me an offer on the shocks and springs together, and i am keeping the rear disc setup its now on my brothers crx. get back to me asap so i can put your names on these things. peace -mike

alright here are some prices most are still negotiable and no prices include shipping.

HYDRO TRANNY (s80 i think ill have double check. no grinds at all, smooth shifts through every gear)350

BODY-(black)
hatch(perfect condition except a small ding)30
driver side fender(perfect condition)35
rear bumper(perfect condition)50
gas door(perfect)15
small panel that goes under the tail lights(perfect)15

INTERIOR-(tan)
dashboard(perfect)70
door panels(good condition has a little seperation starting)30 each or 50 for set
front seats(perfect)90
rear seats(perfect)50
headliner(perfect)20
front platic pillars(perfect)15 for both
rear plastic pillars(perfect)20 for both
rear interior panels(the large pieces, perfect)35 for both
center console(previous owner suffered from ricer-itous so its painted blue)pending
armrest(also a victim of ricer-itous but i think the paint would come off easy)pending
steering wheel- 40
passenger air bag-50

SUSPENSION-
kyb gr2 shocks w/ H&R springs-175
front hubs-30
steering rack-25
upgraded sway bar kit with all polyeurethane bushings-100
axles-50
midshaft-40

atleast now everybody has a general idea what i want for these items. PICS AVAILABLE FOR EVERYTHING

17" wheels sold just today but still waiting to finish the deal, the GSR's are still on my car and they are the only thing i have to roll on so if you want them ill need a stock trade in and a price worth my while, not sure if you are still interested or not but ill send the pics just incase. -mike

Back