parting out black 95' LS teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how much do you want for the instrument cluster and pig tails that plug into it? and it is a manual trans cluster right?
some pics would would be great. dem134@yahoo.com

M

turbomirage-ill be sending you those pics when i get home from work today since i dont have access to the pics from work.

dem123-yes its a manual cluster and i could cut the pig tails off the harness for you if you need, does 100 sound fair? let me know asap and ill also send you some pics once i get home.

peace -mike

did i miss somehitng? or is the hood not available.??
and its 95 oem black?? is it faded or anything??

(thats all if you still have it)

Quoted post[/post]]
did i miss somehitng? or is the hood not available.??
and its 95 oem black?? is it faded or anything??

(thats all if you still have it)

sorry i guess thats my fault i didn't mention why im parting this out.....the car was in a front end collision or 2 front end collisions in less than a minute (not by me) so the passenger fender,hood and front bumper are all junk.
peace -mike

Quoted post[/post]]
sounds good man.. ill be waiting... can i get some measurements on the diameter? :wink:

pics are all sent and as far as the diameter of the sway bars they look to be 1" or maybe 1.25" but i didnt see this message til now and i have already taken the pics so for me to measure i would have to go back to where i store the parts which is the next town over but if its important than i can go measure it.......oh and the pics dont show it too well but the bars have a grey metallic sorta powder coat on them but my camera phone doesnt like the light too much so i couldnt catch a glare to show the metallic.

please let me know if these parts are wanted. thanks -mike

the rear bar is what i need... it utilizes the stock GSR mounting points i assume?

how much shipped to 01550?

Quoted post[/post]]
the rear bar is what i need... it utilizes the stock GSR mounting points i assume?

ups website says shipping will be 68.xx heres the link and i dont have the sway bars here at my house so if you want i can get a more accurate shipping rate but i dont think im too far off.

http://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/packageInfo#listbox

let me know if it sounds like too much.
peace -mike

sorry heres another link where i realized on the other one they were saying ship saturday (today) so i changed it to monday and the prices are almost the same but now they are also offering ground shipping for 19.xx

let me know what you want to do, peace -mike

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ups website says shipping will be 68.xx heres the link and i dont have the sway bars here at my house so if you want i can get a more accurate shipping rate but i dont think im too far off.

let me know if it sounds like too much.
peace -mike

sorry heres another link where i realized on the other one they were saying ship saturday (today) so i changed it to monday and the prices are almost the same but now they are also offering ground shipping for 19.xx

let me know what you want to do, peace -mike

Just to let you know, those links only work for that period of time, aka only you, they don't work later on or for anyone else, just a one time request.

19 sounds good, so what... 119 shipped? what about the mounting points.... same as the gsr?

Quoted post[/post]]
19 sounds good, so what... 119 shipped? what about the mounting points.... same as the gsr?

gsr and LS are the same car just different motors and maybe some optional diefferences but yea i am pretty sure the mounting points will be the same as GSR.and yes lets say 119 shipped and if your paying with paypal then please compensate for the 3% paypal fees as well. so let me know if you want the sway bar set asap. thanks -mike

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

gsr and LS are the same car just different motors and maybe some optional diefferences but yea i am pretty sure the mounting points will be the same as GSR.and yes lets say 119 shipped and if your paying with paypal then please compensate for the 3% paypal fees as well. so let me know if you want the sway bar set asap. thanks -mike

i do, but i only want the rear mount, brackets and endlinks :wink:

[/quote]

so your saying you want everything but the sway bars themselves? please let me know asap so i can package this up for you.thanks -mike

b18vtecrx) said:
TurboMirage) said:

so your saying you want everything but the sway bars themselves? please let me know asap so i can package this up for you.thanks -mike

im an idiot.

i need the rear sway bar, d-brackets/bushes, and endlinks/bushes. :laugh:

complete bolt-on rear bar. this will go in place of the stock GSR bar on my MIRAGE. :cool:

let me know how much shipped, and i can paypal you on friday afternoon/saturday morning.

do you have the front and rear disk brakes, proportioning valve and master cyclinder? i live in the bay area, let me know, i can pick up.

Back