Parting Out Crx Si/sir.........rhd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbo_crx_sir

im parting out my 89 crx si that has had a sir right hand drive conversion done to it.......im selling the following items.....complete chassis (no motor,trans,etc), built gsr motor, modded integra ls transmission, t-4 50 trim turbo with intercooler, manifold, bov, wastegate, obx-r n/a header, aem short ram intake, sparco pista seat with 5 point harness, apexi rsm, apexi vafc II, projector headlights, clear tails (88-91 hatch), 4 wheel disc conversion with brembo 11" cross drilled and slotted rotors, rs limited concept pro rims with tires (new never used 205/40/17), invidia full cat back exhaust, 12 piece wide body kit, clear corner markers..........i have a web site with pics on it..... THE REX LIVES yahoo im is grindooo.......email me at turbo_crx_sir@yahoo.com or call for questions or pricing of parts at 608-482-3526 ask for steve
THIS CAR WILL NOT BE SOLD COMPLETE......PARTING OUT ONLY

vafc II

im asking 300 for the vafc II.......its less than a year old and comes with instuction manual and user guide....also mounting bracket is included........how did u like the sound clip...haha took that out of mst3k

100 for the wastegate, 100 for the bov, 350 for the intercooler, the piping i do not have........never got around to makin it......vibrant performance would be the best place to get the piping

the reason why i ask so much for my items is because, most of my items are brand new never used (items are out of box though, but have all manuals), and some of my items are slightly used (3 months max and total of 2500 miles).......now i will negotiate prices with people if they are with in my ranges which i use the prices of the items brand new in box and take a percentage off of that......now if u can find it cheaper and have proof......AND NOT FROM EBAY......then ill sell that item for a percentage off of that price

turbo_crx_sir said:
the reason why i ask so much for my items is because, most of my items are brand new never used (items are out of box though, but have all manuals), and some of my items are slightly used (3 months max and total of 2500 miles).......now i will negotiate prices with people if they are with in my ranges which i use the prices of the items brand new in box and take a percentage off of that......now if u can find it cheaper and have proof......AND NOT FROM EBAY......then ill sell that item for a percentage off of that price
like i said most is brand new out of box and never installed.........but im willing to nego prices as long as your serious about buying the parts

turbo_crx_sir said:
im parting out my 89 crx si that has had a sir right hand drive conversion done to it.......im selling the following items.....complete chassis (no motor,trans,etc), built gsr motor, modded integra ls transmission, t-4 50 trim turbo with intercooler, manifold, bov, wastegate, obx-r n/a header, aem short ram intake, sparco pista seat with 5 point harness, apexi rsm, apexi vafc II, projector headlights, clear tails (88-91 hatch), 4 wheel disc conversion with brembo 11" cross drilled and slotted rotors, rs limited concept pro rims with tires (new never used 205/40/17), invidia full cat back exhaust, 12 piece wide body kit, clear corner markers..........i have a web site with pics on it..... THE REX LIVES yahoo im is grindooo.......email me at turbo_crx_sir@yahoo.com or call for questions or pricing of parts at 608-482-3526 ask for steve
THIS CAR WILL NOT BE SOLD COMPLETE......PARTING OUT ONLY
ok here are the updated items that i have left.........
built gsr motor (can handle 15 psi), modded ls tranny (hybrid gears), t-4 turbo, intercooler, bov, wastegate and manifold (will sell as one if wanted, no piping), obx-r header, aem short ram intake, sparco seat, apexi rsm meter, apexi vafc 2, also i have these items for sale.......complete d16 with sohc vetc mini-me swap, misc crx body parts, misc civic body parts......im an also selling new items (in box, sealed, never used).....if there is something that your looking for....i can prob get it........also i do wiring conversion for people to moddify stock harnesses for engine swaps.....for a clean look.....no sub harness....ecu repinning......100 dollars for wiring conversions (includes wires, looms, ecu pins, connectors to the motor, labor, solder and heat shrink tubing).....or 50-70 dollars for a kit, video instructions, and electrical schematics for your particular set up...........i will have my website up in bout 3 weeks....ill keep u posted

built gsr motor, 95 model, capable of handleing 15 lbs boost...........4,000
(includes ecu, motor wiring harness, flywheel, and twin clutch)
moddified integra ls transmission, hybrid gearset..................400
(includes integra axles, new seals, 4 quarts honda fluid, and clutch cable)
integra upgraded turbo kit, xs power, super 50 trim, NEW....................700
(includes upgraded intercooler 24x12x76mm, super rfl, manifold, 50mm
wastegate, turbo dimensions--compressor a/r 50, turbine a/r 83, stage 5
wheel, 6 bolt flange for down pipe.......kit does not come with piping
obx-r stainless header, used, comes with flanges.............75
aem short ram intake, gsr into crx..................50
sparco pista seat, sfi approved seat, supports 5-point harness, yellow/black.....200
apexi rev/speed meter, new out of box with g-force unit.........250
(includes all manuals, g-force control unit, and mounts)
apexi super vafc II, new out of box.............................250
(includes all manuals, and mount)
moddified wiring harness, for a clean look, no ecu subharness for motor swap...100
(includes shipment of harness to and from my shop, 18g 14g 12g 10g wiring
all rated at 105 deg. c 300 volt, custom wire looms avalible, all wiring
done by ase master certified mechanic specialized in automotive electircal
systems)
crx and civic body panels, multiple years and models............50
(some items will include all required bolts/screws, weather stripping, and
optional molding)
crx and civic interior panels, multiple years and models........starting at 10
(all items include required hardware, clips, optional equipment climate
control/factory radio/etc...)
d-16 mini-me swap, 70,000 miles on motor approx., rebuilt.........300
(includes rebuilt motor, transmission, new clutch, wiring harness, ecu, axles,
and all hardware........motor/tranny comes with 3 month/10,000 mile
warranty)
i have more parts both new and used, i have recently obtained my wisconsin business licence, and i have opened my business......my web page will be up by the end of the month......or email me at my personal email address for prices, avalibility and ordering of parts
redline_motorsports_06@yahoo.com
or call 608-482-3526

ntegra upgraded turbo kit, xs power, super 50 trim, NEW....................700
(includes upgraded intercooler 24x12x76mm, super rfl, manifold, 50mm
wastegate, turbo dimensions--compressor a/r 50, turbine a/r 83, stage 5
wheel, 6 bolt flange for down pipe.......kit does not come with piping

READ
..........U FIND IT ON EBAY THEN U BUY IT ON EBAY!!!!

Might have an interest in the Mini-me.
I'll let you know in the next few days.(expect a PM)

otherwise bump..

everything is gone......the shell, brakes, and exhaust has been traded for a delsol. motor, tranny, ecu, and electronics were sold for 13k. and the rims and suspension went on my bros car

turbo_crx_sir said:
everything is gone......the shell, brakes, and exhaust has been traded for a delsol. motor, tranny, ecu, and electronics were sold for 13k. and the rims and suspension went on my bros car
Where the hell do you live?
I'm moving if you can sell a motor, tranny, ecu and electronics for 13k :confused:

Back