parting out entire 95' civic EX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by chicken@Oct 12 2004, 03:29 PM
i need the radiator.. holla at me..
[post=401757]Quoted post[/post]​

emailed you back already. peace -mike
BUMP

Originally posted by gount175@Oct 28 2004, 01:21 AM
how much for the ecu shipped to 10032??......only if its 5 spd
[post=408459]Quoted post[/post]​

would u have a clip or two for the driver side rear bumper mines seams to be hanging

looking for light supports and transmission let me know if you still have them..where are you located cause i would need them shipped to 78245

i was wondering if u have any b18/b16/h22 engines or blocks for sale? if u give good price on a block i may buy it from u depending on price :)

thanks if u need u can im me on cronicfx101 on aim pz bro

holy crap i didnt realize this was still going. sorry fellas about not getting right back to you but yea here is what i have left:
2 hoods
2 fenders
trunk
headlights
cruise control
airbag computer with its harness
front hubs
alarm

and thats all i can remember now of the civic stuff i might add more later after i check. peace -mike

Originally posted by redcivichb92@Nov 26 2004, 11:52 PM
hey is the ecu a P28 A01 or P28 A02... if so hit me up at redcivichb92@comcast.net i need a ecu... thanks!
[post=422714]Quoted post[/post]​

ecu has been sold thats why i didnt list it with what i have left, please read before you post. thnx -mike

yea the headlights come with the brackets

and im assuming "vss" is the v-tec solenoid.....if so im sorry its sold.

peace -mike

hey on the lights...just curious as to how much you were looking for and what shipping would be to 78245...email me at pheeny666@hotmail.com or just drop me a message so ill know and we can see if we can talk business

bird

Back