Parting out full 94 Gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brc80

My brother just got a new car and is going to part out his entire 94 gsr. He would sell the car as a whole if anyone would like. The reason he is parting it out it becasue when it was new it got hit in the back and it now has salvage title. (The cars was repared so calen you cant even tell.) So the question is what would you guys pay for i full gsr swap with tranny? The motor has 151,xxx miles on it, and still runs strong. He would like to sell motor as whole but will sell tranny seprate if need be. So let me know if you guys need anything off the car, and i can get back to you with a price.

Misc Stuff:
Dc 4-1 Jdm Header
Full tanabe cat back for dc2 teg

Please let me know what you guys would pay for this stuff, as i dont know what a fair price for it would be.

Thanks

Forgot to add No reasonible offer will be turned down.

you think i could get the distributor and plugs from the harness to go with it?

edit: i need both ends of the plugs with the distributor, male and female. with some wire still attached too so i can wire it back into my harness.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jan 14 2004, 08:30 PM
did you ask your bro about the distributor and plugs?

Yeah i asked he said he like to it to go with the motor but if it doesnt sell, il lkeep you in mind.

Bump for the night crew.

i'll give $100 shipped for the tranny mount that faces the front of the car, that triangular piece.

pleeeease i need that piece my axles are breaking like they're toothpicks.

gte216v@mail.gatech.edu

thanks,
-chris

if he cant get me the distributor, can i at least get the plugs off the harness for the distributor? i need the actual plugs off the engine harness where the distributor plugs in. with a few inches of wire attached preferably. thanks.

i got dibs on the steering wheel if you haven't already sold it and its leather wrapped. let me know. how much shippe dto 82801?

what do you think the motor is worth with 150,00k on it? He's not looking to get top dollar for it or anything. It perfect for someone's project who is looking to build a motor.

i will give 200 for the header is it the 4-1 with 2.5" collector? i also want the cat if so since i need one that will bolt up to the bigger collector thanks

Back