Parting out Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

boston71

I have 2 totally stripped down 91 hatches lotsa good int. n ext. parts good prices let me know what you nd and ill post pics.

I need the plastic corner piece off the spoiler, this piece.
Civic-1.jpg

I will get pics up parts in question. As far as abetter description i completely tore down 2 hatches for me to take pics of all these parts would not be feasable. Tell me what u nd and ill post pics of thos items all parts in question i have in good shape drivers side fender near front is a little turned up but an easy fix ill have to get weights to get you shipping will do this in next couple days.

Sorry i forgot im located in science hill ky 10 minutes from somerset if that helps anyone.

all i have is automatic gauge cluster no tach if thats what u nd ill get u pick.

$100 for fenders and tailights plus shipping as far as pieces off of spoiler id need to get $35 plus shipping because without those pieces i cannot sell whole spoiler so ill send u the whole thing for that price rear mudflaps yes i have $25 plus shipping and $15 for cluster plus shipping my wife took my cam out of town this weekend so ill post pics mon on myspace all prices negotiable let me know

i have the whole harness from hl to tl $25.00 plus shipping also center cosole $10.00 plus and sorry used the bumper covers myself and sold the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back