Parting out my 88 CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MBCRXMAN35

CRX Fan
I just recently got in an accident with my rex so im parting and selling what i can... i have all interior pieces and all in good condition!
drivers side and rear are good to go on the exterior as well...
the engine might be savable all i can see is a cracked dizzy.

any questions PM me or email at xtremesnk12@yahoo.com

thanks^_^

the damage was done to the front passenger corner so my radiator is gone passenger side fender and hood are also scrap, fram rail is slightly bent which is why im not goin to repair.

figured id just buy another

I need a couple of things. What color is your dash? If you have black that is cool too.

1) Driverside vent only in blue. Or if you have a black interior i'll take the driver and passenger vents - Black
2) 2 small panels underneath/near the steering column(right side) where you would put an alarm light or toggle switch. Honda calls it a Switch hole - Blue or Black

Please PM me with prices and shipped US Postal Prioirty to 94544
Here is the image of what i'm talking about: https://hondaswap.com/attachments/8778d1222277044-13sh20_b37.jpg

Thanks

i was interested in the door panels too
also if you have the bumper turn signals as well

the climate control i had was from a 94 dx that i modified to fit my rex, im keeping the door panels for my new 91 si that has none, all interior was black and in good shape even the seats had no damage. i have for sale my cargo trays and covers, seats, seat belts and clips, entire dash with istrument cluster, my doors, hatch, driver side fender headlight and corner light, rear view mirror, side mirrors, and visors. i will soon be posting these items on ebay and craigs list as well as trying to sell locally (Myrtle Beach, SC). there are possibly other parts that i may have failed to mention so keep with the questions and ill try my best to help. sorry but the front bumper and lights were damaged in accident as well as the radiator, hood, passenger side fender head and corner lights.

PS- sorry for the super long post ahead of time

What color exterior? I might grab some stuff...

interested in cluster does it have a tach,miles,does everything work on it. shipped to 19365 i dont have the money at this time but may in a week or so. Thanks

I think MBCRXMAN35 is busy with School, he may not have access to a computer. I'll just wait for him to respond.

Is the interior black? If so, the dash still good? Mine is all cracked up. LMK, I can probably pick it up from you.

Back