parting out my 89CRXSi (not the engine/tranny tho)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dacheat

..is grounded.
i'll be putting my parts on ebay tomorrow night but wanted to give people on this forum a chance to speak up for parts they want first. anyone w/serious interest will get pictures of the part requested & my asking price.

absolutely no rust on this car xcept one spot at the gas cap where i dinged it :(. no seat rips (tho driver's is showing wear), and interior is in good/excellent condition xcept cracked AC control, missing p-seat's seatbelt cover (assembly still works) and d-side carpet shows wear.

all parts available for pickup or ship from 55066.

selling:
everything xcept what is listed under 'not selling' and caveats on the following:

sunroof assembly (one actuator needs replacing or work)
driver's side body all fine, minor door dings need repair/paint
passenger side door is fine, minor door dings need repair/paint

not selling:
- interior door panels
- bucket seat headrests (swapped DX solid ones are for sale w/seats tho)
- engine/tranny or ac
- passenger side fenders or lights (wrecked)
- bumpers (wrecked)
- mudflaps
- floormats (MIA)

si bumper

Is the Si front bumper really bad from the wreck? could you sill send me a pic? i have one of those oem bumpers like all CRX's have but ive been looking for a stock Si bumper forever!

si bumper..bumped hard :(

you're looking at da cheat (local nick for my car) w/no more gold tooth :(

i got sammiched in a highway pileup; guy behind me didn't get the memo that the rest of us were stopped. can't really tell you how pissed off at him i am; this car hadn't seen more than a door ding in a parking lot its whole life and i've been driving it since i was 16. my goal is to get as many parts off this car and into other peoples' rexes so i can pretend da cheat lives on.

the crack is a pretty clean break; might be repairable? would be one hell of a job though i think...lmk if you want it.

Last edited:
interested in the interior harness

I am interested in the main interior harness as long as all the plugs are in tact. Let me know a price and shipping to 09175

sorry

lol not tryin to get annoying lol but how about the sunroof just plate and the fenders? i have an 88 Si and mine are kinda destroyed.
pics please?
D
appreciate it man

you want a pic of the d-side front fender? the p-side is wrecked. the whole d-side is nice but not sure if you're wanting the back half too?

i'll get a shot of the sunroof panel for you.

i r noob to your language and don't know what shell you mean? the sroof shell? the bumper shell? the car shell? thx.. :)

roof

Oh haha damn man that thing musta got hit bad dude, but yeha if the passanger is messed up than nvr mind, but send me a pic of th sunroof i just have to find out id the 89 panel will fit my 88

for anyone who wants to see wreck-specific shots, check the album i put up. meanwhile, here are shots of the sunroof plate for dboy.

Last edited:
is this yet another to add to the Y-49 curse?:ph34r:
If only I didn't already get the parts though

i'm still kinda scratching my head on the fact that my car was bright fucking yellow with a ton of brake lights lit up (love that about the rex) in the middle of the afternoon -- parked behind 3 other nonmoving vehicles and the guy behind me stillllllllllll managed to miss the clues. what a dinkus.:eek:

i think i need anger management classes...or a baseball bat and the guy's address. the best(worst) part of it is that his car and the van he mashed me into were both company cars: i was the only one who lost their personal ride - and a collector ride at that. why's it gotta be like that?

ok...sorry for spinning up...

/rant.

I've come close to those.
Its called ignorant people and retards on cell phones eating their cheeseburgers:mad:

I know cause I've watched some really obese lady plow into stopped traffic, and I can never stop laughing at the look on her face after the airbag deployed.

Nonetheless, much luck with the sale.

looking for stock side skirts and door trim? shipped to 22849 thanx bob

Attachments

• crx.JPG
    crx.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 137
sorry for the delay - was waiting on someone who seemed interested in the whole car but he didn't get back to me. on with the part-out. i'll send pm's to everyone. thx for being patient.

Back